Help please?

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
I used to see the Leader Boards on every game, and my place on them. But after purchasing Xenon mine is the only Leader Board score (#1). All other scores are gone, all games. I've tried restoring purchases, resetting HOF points (local and remote) and am at a loss here.
Thx in advance.

iPad Air, latest OS.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I used to see the Leader Boards on every game, and my place on them. But after purchasing Xenon mine is the only Leader Board score (#1). All other scores are gone, all games. I've tried restoring purchases, resetting HOF points (local and remote) and am at a loss here.
Thx in advance.

iPad Air, latest OS.

Try logging in and out of your FarSight account. Were you able to access the leaderboards and see other names displayed? If so what was displayed in the other leaderrboards if you cycle through friends, my score, and overall?

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Try logging in and out of your FarSight account. Were you able to access the leaderboards and see other names displayed? If so what was displayed in the other leaderrboards if you cycle through friends, my score, and overall?

Yes, I've done that. On any table I only see my highest score as #1, no others. If I tap Friends all kinds of scores come up, but if I tap Overall I still come up #1.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
It defaults to showing "My score" now for some reason. Same deal for me. Just tap the lower right button twice to get the regular overall leaderboard.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FWIW it's doing this on every platform, not just iOS.

I figured that was the issue, we are working on implementing a fix for leaderboards that would significantly lower the time it takes to post a score as well as view leaderboards on all platforms which may be the reason why the default leaderboard page might of changed. I imagine we should be able to fix this for the next release.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I figured that was the issue, we are working on implementing a fix for leaderboards that would significantly lower the time it takes to post a score as well as view leaderboards on all platforms which may be the reason why the default leaderboard page might of changed. I imagine we should be able to fix this for the next release.

I noticed scores are showing up in the online leaderboards almost instantaneously now. That's very good :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.