Hey everyone

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Hi.
Dan Osborne.
41 Years old, from East Yorkshire in the UK.
We used to have five seaside amusement arcades here, now there's two, and they no longer have any pinball machines, or anything else really apart from some Crappy fruit machines.
The pinball Arcade gives me chance to play some tables I used to play a little, but more so, I get a chance to play tables I've never even seen. It's such a shame pinball in public is about dead in the UK. Thanks for starting the forum.
Dan.

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Everyone. My name is Marcin Dylewski and I'm 31. I am a huge fan of TPA and pinballs in general however I never really played real machines. When I was a little boy I spent fortune in arcade places but pinballs were too hard for me then and Street Fighter 2 looked much more atractive in those days... :) Now there aren't many real pinball machines in my area so it is hard to have some "real" game experience.

Future spa

Feb 28, 2012
Hello everyone!

Played so many pinball machines from 1978 till late 2005.
Now it's very hard to find a place where they have orginal pinball machines.

great forum and Keep up the good work:cool:

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Hey guys, I'm Julien, 26yo from Berlin, Germany. My first pinball experience was playing "Demolition Man" in a restaurant in 1994. But I only really got into the hobby two years ago after having attended a pinball convention with around 120 machines brought in by private collectors (mostly the other convention attendees). And there it just clicked! :) It's practically impossible to come by machines out in the wild here (like most places these days, except for maybe Australia... played over 90 machines just by going to different bars, restaurants, the airport of all places, etc.), But the collector scene is quite large and there are lots of opportunities to buy privately owned pins in Germany. Since I'm short on cash and space, I've only managed to get two machines thus far: Rollergames and RfM. But TPA has filled the gap quite nicely. Especially launching with one of my favorite tables, ToM! One day I WILL own ToM that's for sure :rolleyes:

BeO

Mar 5, 2012
Hi everyone. New user here. Downloaded TPA the other day on my SGSII, and I like it quite a lot.
Been playing pinballs on and off since the 80's. I have a Dr Who pinball in my living room, bought it cheap back in the late 90's. Currently not in running order :( mini playfield messed up, big time :p

I've been playing the Pro Pinball series a lot on the PC. Never got into the whole VP scene, but should give it a try soon.
I have high hopes for TPA, but will probably wait with purchasing it until the PC version comes out. The screen on my cell is simply too small to enjoy the game properly, and I don't plan on getting a tablet any time soon.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just wanted to welcome all the new members that joined after me. By the way, my name's Mike, I'm 36 years old and have been playing pinball for 28 years. I've somehow been lucky enough to have had access to pinball machines since I was 8 years old and I'm doing all I can to let my 7 year old daughter experience as many pinball machines as possible...and she loves them. I hope you all enjoy your stay here.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All Neil here, I'm an older gamer (50) must have played hundreds of hours back in the 80s 90's till all the tables started Disappearing very few real tables remain around where I live. I now play a lot on ZEN Pinball and looking forward to TPA that launches today for my 360.
PS Well done on a Great Forum and it's great that FARSIGHT endorse it.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Hi I'm Brian, I'm 32 and I love classic video games, classic TV, and I have been getting into pinball. I used to play it occansionally, but I always loved Pinball video games and, lately I have been going to more places to play the real thng. I like PHOF, but I heard it wasn't entirely accurate and I really wanted to play some of those classics again. I found a place about an hour away that has classic games and pins, so I went there again and recently, I found about and went to thr pinball museum in Baltimore. I also found arcades with pins when I wen't on vacation recently. I also love stuff like Addams Family, Eight Ball Deluxe, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, Medieval Madness, Attack From Mars, Big Bang Bar, Tron Legacy LE, Transformers, Fish Tales, Royal Flush, and more.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
Hey, new member just joined this morning. 35 yrs old, used to love Pinball Dreams and Fantasies from my Amiga days. Very little experience on real pins, but as a teen in the 90's my village video rental shop had a few pinball machines out the back, and me and my friends put countless hours into Space Shuttle.
Then a couple of weeks ago I saw the review of PA on IGN, and had to snap it up. BUT, it wasn't out yet on PS3 in EU, and a bit of googling ledme to WPHOF on Amazon, and saw that it had Space Shuttle!! In a massive wave of nostalgia I purchased it immediately and have been playing it to death since. Love, love, love this game.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey, new member just joined this morning. 35 yrs old, used to love Pinball Dreams and Fantasies from my Amiga days. Very little experience on real pins, but as a teen in the 90's my village video rental shop had a few pinball machines out the back, and me and my friends put countless hours into Space Shuttle.
Then a couple of weeks ago I saw the review of PA on IGN, and had to snap it up. BUT, it wasn't out yet on PS3 in EU, and a bit of googling ledme to WPHOF on Amazon, and saw that it had Space Shuttle!! In a massive wave of nostalgia I purchased it immediately and have been playing it to death since. Love, love, love this game.

If you love Space Shuttle on the PHOF:WC, then you're in for a treat when FarSight releases it on The Pinball Arcade...welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
If you love Space Shuttle on the PHOF:WC, then you're in for a treat when FarSight releases it on The Pinball Arcade...welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks.

As much as I enjoyed relieving my youth on Space Shuttle, it's actually a pretty basic table. Have spent most of my time on the other ones, especially MM. Love that table.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
hi gord. just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the time and effort that you put into all this.
also i ever get outta line, feel free to issue me a proper smackdown.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hi gord. just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the time and effort that you put into all this.
also i ever get outta line, feel free to issue me a proper smackdown.

Cant i be hacksaw jim ducgan?

Hooooo,

Way tco revive a thread my man, just an fyi there are pms and vistor messages on all users profiles!

Welcome btw to the funny farm!

You too gord! Bless.. ;)

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Just wanted to say, Gord, when I first saw this forum and then your name attached to it, I did a double-take. I used TVShowsonDVD.com quite a bit a few years prior, as I was very vocal about getting Parker Lewis Can't Lose out on DVD. Thankfully it finally did come out, even though it looks like we'll never get season 3. Thanks again for making this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts