Hidden table modes and other fun stuff

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Here's a fun website that show a bunch of the hidden modes and little in-gags for various pinball tables: http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm

I tried a few of these in Pinball Arcade and the ones I tried worked:

- The hidden poker video mode in ST:NG where you get to play a hand against Riker (I lost)
- Heavy Bag 100K + Smart Punch when using the heavy bag in Champions Pup (very helpful! Was able to get/use this more than once in the same game)
- Blowing up the Snack Bar in Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Also in Creature I was able to take out some aggression on the Snack Bar guy after getting a measly reward (hilarious)
- Smart Bomb during video mode in Attack from Mars (this actually helped me get to the mother ship battle and finish video mode to complete the wizard goal)

So a lot of god fun stuff from that site to try on the various tables.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
- Smart Bomb during video mode in Attack from Mars (this actually helped me get to the mother ship battle and finish video mode to complete the wizard goal)
A 2nd bomb? One bomb is a regular feature which I never missed (Should be in the instructions). Yet I get only about 30 saucers and no EB.

Has anybody got Lyman's Lament (in MB) with the flippers?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I also like the easter eggs. One such example is in Scared Stiff, I think if you enter some obscure code in the operator's menu, you get the Mentos commercial jingle.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Here's a fun website that show a bunch of the hidden modes and little in-gags for various pinball tables: http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows&Easter.htm

Nice find, thanks for the link.

I did on the PS3. Its not that bad since the kick-out return will lead to a catch on the right flipper repeatedly if you hold both flippers up. Shooting the hole from the right flipper is pretty safe and easy.

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Works on Android too.
The Pro menu has instructions, but doesn't mention that you need to hit both flippers simultaneously to start the sequence.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
I actually got Cow Video Mode in Attack From Mars one time in TPA without even trying, that was funny. :p

(It was the same game that was the only time I got a "dirty pool" award from shooting a ball that is trapped behind a raised force field into the saucer hole... )

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
A 2nd bomb? One bomb is a regular feature which I never missed (Should be in the instructions). Yet I get only about 30 saucers and no EB.

I've tried....never fast enough to get it. :(

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I know you guys will all laugh at me for this question...but here goes. In a lot of the sequences to get assorted Easter eggs etc the instructions start with B then the flipper sequences. What does the "B" stand for?

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
In a lot of the sequences to get assorted Easter eggs etc the instructions start with B then the flipper sequences. What does the "B" stand for?

xL: press left flipper button x times.
xR: press right flipper button x times.
xS: press start button x times.
B: press both flipperbuttons.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
xL: press left flipper button x times.
xR: press right flipper button x times.
xS: press start button x times.
B: press both flipperbuttons.

Thank you very much!! I guess I'm already on weekend brain!! I had the other ones but......
You sir are a scholar and and gentleman. :)

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Any idea how to get into that mode?? It doesn't say in the you tube video (that I'm aware of)?

Hidden Poker game:
When you have the choice of 25M or Shuttle Simulation in the Holodeck, hold the trigger and press the right flipper button.

Super secret break out video game:
Press the following sequence: B, 1R, 2L, 1R, 4L, 1R, 8L, 2R.
When you have the choice of 25M or Shuttle Simulation in the Holodeck, hold the trigger and press the right flipper button.
The Hidden Poker game should now be replaced with a Breakout game.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Hidden Poker game:

Super secret break out video game:
Press the following sequence: B, 1R, 2L, 1R, 4L, 1R, 8L, 2R.
The Hidden Poker game should now be replaced with a Breakout game.

Sweet. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts