High score export and share with a selected user

ben

Mar 18, 2012
Hi,

This is a feature request to Farsight, but I'd like to know how the others would feel about it.

I've read in some threads here that when people's phone got wipe out or they have to delete and reinstall the app, the high score is reset. Hopefully that won't happen to me, but thinking about it is troubling me.

To prevent that, please made a function to export your high score (and Hall of Fame scores too) to the Farsight server, if something happens, we don't have to play everything from the start.

This would also be useful to those who played on more than one platform or the same platform but with multiple device, it will allow them to synchronize through all devices.

Better yet, if you have a good friend which is also had PA and you would like to play against, there should be an option to share your high score table with him (enter his username or email, and he will get a notification about it when he logged in to his game so he can accept the score share).

That way you can compete with your friend who live across the world, and both will be playing on their respective device and/or platform. If he got a new high score on a table it will be updated in your device, and vice versa.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As for your first request:

image.jpg

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I've often thought that the menu design is TPA is very lacking and definitely not intuitive for the user. This is a perfect example of that. We have a major feature that's been in the game for quite a while now and many user's aren't aware of it. I remember finding it by mistake and thinking "Wow! I wonder how long this has been here."

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've often thought that the menu design is TPA is very lacking and definitely not intuitive for the user. This is a perfect example of that. We have a major feature that's been in the game for quite a while now and many user's aren't aware of it. I remember finding it by mistake and thinking "Wow! I wonder how long this has been here."

I just read a complaint on FB about FarSight putting the STTNG launch button way up on top. If only he dug around the menus a little bit more. I guess I coulda helped... but nah.

ben

Mar 18, 2012
This must be an ios version of the game. I don't find anything like that in my Android tablet.

Yes, not yet implemented in Android.

And hopefully in the future it will be able to sync your scores across different platforms that we owned (if the price is reasonable I will buy the PC version and I might have another android device just for gaming purpose in the near future).

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Android just added a feature to cloud save, so hopefully pinball arcade will implement this and it will be automatic.

Ryan is planning on implementing Google Games API support after his schedule clears with Ouya tasks. This was confirmed in the Android 1.14 beta thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts