High Speed 2 (The Getaway)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
For once W1LDD ONE got his pin earlier than expected. What's next? Dogs living with cats? Mass hysteria!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Awesome news I just got off work.
Thanks pm!
[MENTION=3157]W1LDD ONE[/MENTION] I just thought I'd warn ya. I know you don't update your iOS ever, but just to let you know in case you think you should, DON'T. My current iOS 8.4.1 is no longer pairing up with my iCade, and I know how much you love your mini table from Sotie.

PinPipe

May 26, 2013
The update information in the (German) AppStore says: the table is added as a final table to season 4. I was excited about that little gift. But opening TPA stalled my excitement. Of course it is still table one of season 5...

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
[MENTION=3157]W1LDD ONE[/MENTION] I just thought I'd warn ya. I know you don't update your iOS ever, but just to let you know in case you think you should, DON'T. My current iOS 8.4.1 is no longer pairing up with my iCade, and I know how much you love your mini table from Sotie.

Oh don't be be a meany. Do the updates sir wilderness one. Don't mind him. He gets hung up on the specifics

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014

Did you already try forgetting the device and pairing again?
My iCade Mobile is still good on 8.4.1.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Did you already try forgetting the device and pairing again?
My iCade Mobile is still good on 8.4.1.

ooooooh. Gonna try as soon as I get home. Thanks.

Edit: That's it! All better now! Nevermind W1LDD ONE. All is good.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks very much (Fungi) I'am still running (8.2) I have no desire to update anytime soon.
Good lookin out.
Sorry you are dealing with this issue I hope they fix it soon.
Ignore my email I understand what you are saying now.

Not nice Extork...
Seriously dude.
Are you another "Bill Smith" to put on BLOCK?

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I chose to ignore him already.
Thanks for being cool and letting me know that issue.
Hope you get it fixed soon I forgot so I guess you have a Sotie machine as well?
I still love mine it was so worth the money it's the best home experience for me.
Sotie is an awesome individual and highly trusted.
Have a "Kick Ass" weekend Fungi.
I love the new table it's a fantastic start to Season 5 for sure.

Soo??? You just got yours working correctly now???

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Got it fixed. It's in the "Edit" above. And no, I never bothered to pick up a Sotie table. I'm perfectly satisfied with my PC.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Stork is just kidding. He's like that. Although he seems to be off his meds again.

Yup. Just messin around. My stuff is hit or miss. Much like my pinball. Still would be nice to have a 'delete all posts within the last 24 hours' button. Or an 'un-derail thread' button.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Anyone notice when multiball starts it releases all the balls at once instead of one at a time? Don't know which ROM version they are running but I hope they fix this issue in a later update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.