Highscores not all will be saved

Kampfhendl

Nov 23, 2013
I´ve just played Attack from Mars, and i saw, my last Highscores was not saved, especially:
Ruler of the universe, Killed marsians, ect....

WTF WHY?????

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
Something about how the ROMS operate, if the coders were able to inject the scores back in there wouldn't be an issue.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The secondary score lists are only saved if you have the Pro mode of the table and are playing with the "Operator Mode" setting turned to "On". In addition, the "Operator Mode" setting turns back off every time you re-enter the table from the main menu, so you need to go and re-enable it before each session.

If you look at the secondary score lists with the "Operator Mode" off, it will show you the default scores instead of your own, but your own scores will reappear when "Operator Mode" is turned back on.

Note that playing with "Operator Mode" on disqualifies you for leaderboards, achievements and goals for as long as it's on.

lipstick on a dog

May 4, 2014
In that case, they should maybe prevent the game from asking for your initials if you crack one of those other scores. It's slightly annoying playing Who Dunnit becuase I seem to make roof champion every time I play, no matter how bad of a game I had.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.