Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
It's been looking bad, but I still have hope for my Sharks. They're at home and beating LA in Game 7 at home would provide a pleasing symmetry to the last time these two met.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Poor San Jose. I don't understand why they're such a good team in the regular seasons, then are horrible in the playoffs. So, how long before the coach and GM are fired? Tomorrow, or within a week?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My Flyers are done. :(
The series was just like the the regular season between the Fyers and Rangers, back and forth. Fun series to watch though.
I love playoff hockey, but it still hurts when your team goes out in the first round.
Now who do I pull for?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
My Flyers are done. :(
The series was just like the the regular season between the Fyers and Rangers, back and forth. Fun series to watch though.
I love playoff hockey, but it still hurts when your team goes out in the first round.
Now who do I pull for?
Unless there is a underdog, I always root for the team that beats my team in the playoffs. I want to be beat by the best team, not a team that gets smoked in the next round. It's tough sometimes to root for your rivals, but why not? It's all entertainment anyway. Plus rooting for the Rangers in this next series allows you to continue rooting against the Pens. :p

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Unless there is a underdog, I always root for the team that beats my team in the playoffs. I want to be beat by the best team, not a team that gets smoked in the next round. It's tough sometimes to root for your rivals, but why not? It's all entertainment anyway. Plus rooting for the Rangers in this next series allows you to continue rooting against the Pens. :p

I always root for the Sharks first, the Kings last, and the Ducks second-to-last. As for the other 27 teams, I tend to root for whichever team has been waiting to win the Stanley Cup the longest. If you win the Cup, you go to the bottom of that list. If you're an expansion team, you start at the bottom of that list. If you move to a new metropolitan area, you go to the bottom of that list. And as other teams go to the bottom, you slowly bubble up the list. With my Sharks out, I'm now rooting for Montreal to beat Minnesota in the Cup finals.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts