HOF Points?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks.

I'm really kinda down on how the PC is seemingly behind. No tournaments, no HOF points.

HOF points are probably not going to come to the PC at all. It's tied in to some sort of mobile ranking system I think? It's totally pointless anyway.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
HOF points are probably not going to come to the PC at all. It's tied in to some sort of mobile ranking system I think? It's totally pointless anyway.

Well....good. Never was a fan of that scoring system. There's no way I can get all achievements on some tables, and there's definitely no way I can score 500,000,000,000 on Goin' Nuts just to get 1000 HOF points.

I'm exaggerating, I know. Still, HOF scoring is so inconsistent, I'm glad we don't have to worry about it on our PCs.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
It's totally pointless anyway.

Why?

I think it adds replay value, and make you know how you perform on a table. But yes, for Season 1, HOF points are pointless, as tables difficulty is broken (get the required scores to obtain 1000 HOF points are is not so difficult, unlike Season 2 and 3).

On PS3, I don't have HOF points too, but I keep track them.

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Why?

I think it adds replay value, and make you know how you perform on a table. But yes, for Season 1, HOF points are pointless, as tables difficulty is broken (get the required scores to obtain 1000 HOF points are is not so difficult, unlike Season 2 and 3).

On PS3, I don't have HOF points too, but I keep track them.

I just think leaderboards are a much better indicator since the amount required for HOF fluctuates really wildly all over the place, from entirely trivial to nearly impossible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.