Request HoF selection filter to Android ---> HS possible under Android ???

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Req: possibility to change the filter HoF for only Android devices.

I know, that this request is not the first ( and maybe not the last ) one, but
If I look into the HoF : I cannot believe, that the first place(s) incl. the points could be reached with an Android device. The only thing, what I know is to make a seperation is, that with an Android Device, I can only insert 3 char. and the Name has an “_” in front (? So happen with me).

It is so easy to reached this kind of points with other devices?
I have compare my highest point on most of the table to the highest one, there is factor till to 20! (e.g. my highest score is 1 Mill. the highest one is around ~ 19’ Million)

N

netizen

AFAIK, HOF points are only awarded on mobile devices; iOS and Android.

The highest total score possible for HOF points is 1000(n) Where n represents the number of tables, and 1000 is the maximum number of HOF points that can be scored on any given table.

Anything higher than 1000(n) is likely fake, and should be removed promptly.

1 Million HOF points, LOL. The day TPA has 1000+ tables ...

What you are seeing on the leaderboard is not the HOF sore, but a High Score. You are asked to enter you initials (three letters) at the end of the game for the local HSTD, it has nothing to do with HOF points of the Leaderboards.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Sorry for confusing ( I must always translate the term from German to English ;)
What does I mean is the Highscore for each table.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It is not easy to reach highest scores, on some tables you have to play one game for many hours. Often repeating the same shots over and over and over again. For hours and hours. Some people are willing and capable to do that.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I understood, on other side, I have sometimes games with around 1hour duration, but the score is after this time also only ca. 5-10% of the highest score in the list...
If you have look to the highest score member, you did not found so much Android member ( 3char name and/or with leading "_"). Thats the reason for question, if its easier to reach points with other kind of devices and if it is possible to sort via filter only Android devices

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Well some people have games that are more than12 hours and build up jackpots and bonuses and so on so if you have 5-10% of top score after 1 hour that's normal.
Android had many devices and OS's and performances and then some also use controllers but I don't think the device makes much difference. I'd say android is easier than ps3 though, mainly due to easier up nudging which helps you move ball from one flipper to the other, but maybe also because I'm more used to android. The leaderboards are separated anyway so it doesnt matter. In the end it's skill and perseverance that matters.
And obsessiveness. I don't see how just changing device would increase your score 10-20 times.

But just to be clear, could you be more specific about what tables you question the scores and what your scores are on those tables?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
you be more specific about what tables you question the scores and what your scores are on those tables
e.g.
Elvira : my score 18.026.570 : Highest one : 631.322.680
Genie [ I try x times to reached the goal for 3'Mill. till now no change ] > max. HC = 17.639.850 :O

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
jema2a5y.jpg

does someone said, that implausible things will be deleted?
what that?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It's fair to say we won't get the level of granularity unless Farsight redesign the leaderboard system.

Or implement Google Play Games. Correctly...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.