Holy crap!

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-GOOD-GOFERS-pinball-machine-by-Williams-New-In-Box-/121794950647?hash=item1c5b8b75f7:g:N9MAAOSw5VFWKWsm

He's proud of that one! But, supposedly only a couple thousand or so NNGs were ever made, & new in box is even more rare. Let's see if anyone buys this. :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-GOOD-GOFERS-pinball-machine-by-Williams-New-In-Box-/121794950647?hash=item1c5b8b75f7:g:N9MAAOSw5VFWKWsm

He's proud of that one! But, supposedly only a couple thousand or so NNGs were ever made, & new in box is even more rare. Let's see if anyone buys this. :)

[MENTION=465]karl[/MENTION] ...?

karl

May 10, 2012
Nah! Can't afford it. Just ordered TWD pre and GOT Pro together, so no "no good go" for me. ;)

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
15K and he won't even arrange to ship it?

This is the kind of thing that makes me realize I will never, never actually own a pinball table of my own.

Just out of curiosity, what did this table retail for originally?

karl

May 10, 2012
I imagine buying in bulk saves on shipping...

You got outstanding balances on a Hobbit and/or a Big Lebowski to go with those?

No outstanding balance on any of those games (or Full Throttle and bop 2.0) but the import tax is gonna be tough enough. Stern is the only company that sells through a distributor over here so no import tax on those.
25% vat on import for the rest of them and the norwegian kroner is weaker than ever right now :mad:

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
This guy has been selling 90'ish NIB machines on e-bay for these sorts of prices for years now. He seems to a have a lot of them somehow, and lists them periodically. I remember a 20 grand NIB Cactus Canyon from this guy not too long ago that I don't think ever sold. Looks like he has 20 grand Medieval Madness up now as well, which seems crazy with MMR out there.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013

While I don't know that, $15K is incredibly high even for No Good Gofers. Price inflation in pinball has gotten ridiculous but I'd expect $3000-$3500 for typical used to $5000 for a serviced machine based on Googling.

I would not trust "new in box" personally to be three times a fully serviced price; I don't know how much this applies to pinball machines, but some electronic parts can go bad just by sitting around (certain capacitors, batteries, etc.). "New in box" is even more useless if the pinball was not stored in optimum conditions.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
NGG wasn't a big hit when it came out. I remember stories of them being sold cheaply just to get rid of the stock.

invitro

May 4, 2012
15K and he won't even arrange to ship it?

This is the kind of thing that makes me realize I will never, never actually own a pinball table of my own.

You can get an excellent machine, albeit not a new in box 1990's WMS, for $1000-1500 if you go to an auction. At least I could have, two years ago, the last time I went to an auction, and if I remember prices correctly. You need to try out all the machines, and have someone to help you move it from auction location to your home. There are lots of auction reports on Pinside if you want to know more. :)

If you find out the retail price (price to distributor, I guess, or maybe to operator or other end customer?) of NGG, I'd like to know. I haven't found a source of these data. IPDB has them for Sterns, and sporadic pre-2000 tables. My memory says mid-1990's WMS machines were about $5,000, pretty much the same as Stern "Pro" machines, and Segas were a little less, and Premiers maybe a thousand less.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-GOOD-GOFERS-pinball-machine-by-Williams-New-In-Box-/121808061986?

Did not sell, new listing, looks like he dropped the price a bit. :)

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
console games i can get, but pinball games... how you find a boxed pinball game these days? NGG is almost 20 years old. don't operators usually throw the box out when they put the table on location?

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
While I don't know that, $15K is incredibly high even for No Good Gofers. Price inflation in pinball has gotten ridiculous but I'd expect $3000-$3500 for typical used to $5000 for a serviced machine based on Googling.

I would not trust "new in box" personally to be three times a fully serviced price; I don't know how much this applies to pinball machines, but some electronic parts can go bad just by sitting around (certain capacitors, batteries, etc.). "New in box" is even more useless if the pinball was not stored in optimum conditions.

I'm with you on that, would rather have a fully serviced unit that has been played, for much cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.