How do we get the ball graphics from the tournaments

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
I've placed in the last two tournaments, but have no idea how to get the eye, TNG, etc. that they promised. I saw that someone had posted a pic of the eyeball that they got from the previous tourney -- how the heck do I get them?!?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Any suggestions toward a solution for those of us who don't trust Mark Zuckerberg with our personal lives?

I don't know about the first iOS tournament, but if you were in the last one that ended this week I'd just wait. They said they'd announce the prizes or whatever this week. Probably won't get any help before then.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Maybe someone here can help. But don't know the insiders here. Took about a month after the tourney as I waited. But since you should have received them after the Feb tourney I would get on them to get it to you.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Maybe someone here can help. But don't know the insiders here. Took about a month after the tourney as I waited. But since you should have received them after the Feb tourney I would get on them to get it to you.

Thanks Chris. So when you got them after the Feb tourney, how did that happen? Where they just there, was it via an email or what?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you don't get it as part of the next update/table pack, then I would contact them either by PM or email.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Doh! The screen name I use is not the one my system is activated with because it's maxed out this will require an email for sure.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
@Crusty,

TPA just posted the following over on Face Book, I know it doesn't answer the mail for the tournament before this one, but I also remember having to sign in and out multiple times for mine to appear (mobile) last time.

The top 200 finishers in both tournaments will receive the Twilight Zone and Star Trek: The Next Generation custom balls. The top 100 finishers will receive these balls plus the Eyeball.

Mobile winners will be sent an email early next week and will be given these custom balls automatically. Mobile winners simply need to log out and then back into their FarSight accounts to access them.

Custom Balls can be used on any table. To change your pinball to be a Custom Ball, select Extras from within the Options of any Table Menu.

We are working with Sony to determine the best way to get the PlayStation winners their customs balls. We will update you once we know.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I already have the TZ and ST:TNG balls, but I'm looking forward to seeing the eyeball, I guess!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.