How do YOU use the nudge?

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Central, or up nudging, is very useful if you want the ball to jump over to your other flipper. Like if you shoot a ramp and the ball is rolling down to your flipper, hold it up and nudge up right before the ball comes on to the raised flipper, if you time it right, the ball will hop on to your other flipper and if you also keep that other flipper raised most often you will be able to cradle the ball on that flipper, so you can bring the ball to a stop and have a controled shot. Or just get a chance to shoot at whatever ramp you want to shoot. Like the million ramp on 1812 or the peasant ramp on MM, you can shoot it from the right flipper over and over, by making it jump over to your right flipper when it comes down to your left one.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Just wanted to add, specifically to the Million shot in 1812, it's actually a pretty easy backhand, if you time it right, you can just hit both balls from the left flipper over and over, it's a pretty sweet rhythm to get into when you get into it.

I usually start it with both balls cradled, one in each flipper. Then I shoot from the right flipper and just as it starts to drop down the ramp i backhand it from the left.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I've tried it and made a couple in a row but found the shot from the right flipper more reliable for me, but not good enough for a great score though. Maybe I should give the shot from left flipper another shot and try to find the rhythm. Not too fond of 1812 in general though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts