How does Stern Pinball Arcade affect the already-glacial pace of TPA improvements?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I think that Farsight spreading itself so thin across so many platforms has long-been a frustration for its users as each platform has its own problems or improvements to be had and each one must be prioritized for the small staff. Now that FS is working with Stern, whom I'm assuming is the client in this proposition, I would think a lot of effort and priority is going towards the development of the new app. This is really worrying to me, because there's still so much work to be done with TPA and some platforms suffer more than others.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Where do we get info on this? Is it upcoming, or out now? Is it an app for phones & tablets only, or what? Thanks.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
We don't know much at this point. Stern said they would provide more information later in the fall.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
Personally I think tpa will still be going there is so many choices from gottlieb Williams bally data east tpa stern would just be stern I think for stern fans this would be more options for pinball fans of stern tables think about it for a minute more money for farsight

Members online

Members online