How far behind wil we get?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
From the newsletter:

PS4_21_22.jpg

The lighting is looking nice--I wish there was a larger screenshot!

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I finally got my terminator kickstarter reward for the ps3, but was shocked to see no trophy support. I really hope the ps4 version isn't the same. Nice table though.

Feb 19, 2014
I finally got my terminator kickstarter reward for the ps3, but was shocked to see no trophy support. I really hope the ps4 version isn't the same. Nice table though.

I don't care for trophies or achievements but I know people do, and if Farsight hadn't fixed that on ps4 then they have noone to blame but themselves for lost sales. To answer your question: I have no idea lol. It would be smart if they did!

From the newsletter:

PS4_21_22.jpg

Oh hot damn does that look good. Very excite.

I think out of curtesy to ps4 owners, Black Knight 2000 and Who Dunnit should be released in May or June. But we know that won't happen :(. They're only losing potential sales while not releasing while it's hot so to speak. It should not take 5 months to get tables out for ps4 I'm sorry.

Feb 19, 2014

I don't care for trophies or achievements but I know people do, and if Farsight hadn't fixed that on ps4 then they have noone to blame but themselves for lost sales. To answer your question: I have no idea lol. It would be smart if they did!

From the newsletter:

PS4_21_22.jpg

I think out of curtesy to ps4 owners, Black Knight 2000 and Who Dunnit should be released in May or June. But we know that won't happen :(. They're only losing potential sales while not releasing while it's hot so to speak. It should not take 5 months to get tables out for ps4 I'm sorry.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Hopefully the update includes a music fix, and some bug updates. That music is hurting sales more than anything else.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

True statement-especially when you consider how Sony was trying to be all buddy/buddy with "indie" developers at trade shows announcing the PS4 last year. Insofar as working with small developers to get games out on the system, it seems that in the last year, approximately 0 progress has been made.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I think out of curtesy to ps4 owners, Black Knight 2000 and Who Dunnit should be released in May or June. But we know that won't happen :(.

We do? Well not May, but June would fit into the two-packs-every-two-months thing they got into doing on the PS3. And I suspect that at some point they're even going to try to up the release rate for a bit on PS4 to get us somewhat caught back up. Don't forget that they're currently doing double duty on PS4 tables, having to do Season 3 tables as well as finish up all of Season 2.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2014
We do? Well not May, but June would fit into the two-packs-every-two-months thing they got into doing on the PS3. And I suspect that at some point they're even going to try to up the release rate for a bit on PS4 to get us somewhat caught back up. Don't forget that they're currently doing double duty on PS4 tables, having to do Season 3 tables as well as finish up all of Season 2.

Oh ok. Well that's great to hear! Sorry I was in a pessimistic mood when I wrote that.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
My ps4 TPA just being updated! On quick look i see season two tables option in menu. Coming soon, no tables yet!

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Yeah mine was clickable from the start. LOL *sigh* I was excited that a patch was released for a second there. Oh well. Back to the patiently waiting game. :)

Feb 19, 2014
So from what I can tell the patch does nothing but break the leaderboards.

Seriously every time I click on leaderboards it just says "coming soon".

I also noticed that funhouse has the messed up alpha numerical display just like mobile. That bug wasn't even present in the 360 build.

They seriously need to get it together, this is just silly.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Yeah mine was clickable from the start. LOL *sigh* I was excited that a patch was released for a second there. Oh well. Back to the patiently waiting game. :)

I redownloaded TPA, and started it without patching. And yes, season 2 option was there, and yes you werent able to "click" on it *sigh* Acually no, i wont *sigh*, i dont understand why you had need for this comment. Pace

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
So from what I can tell the patch does nothing but break the leaderboards.

Seriously every time I click on leaderboards it just says "coming soon".

I also noticed that funhouse has the messed up alpha numerical display just like mobile. That bug wasn't even present in the 360 build.

They seriously need to get it together, this is just silly.

Recently I hooked up both my 360 and PS4 to our 47" 1080p tv. I tried both versions of TPA to compare (1st 10 tables only). Yes, the PS4 has a sharper resolution and the colors are not as washed out as the 360 looks. But the 360 plays every bit as well (CV multiple jackpots are unattainable on both) and sounds so much better. Also, the 360 version seems to be a lot more polished than the PS4 version.

Sadly, we now have a better idea of what we'll get soon with the 360 than we will anytime in the future with the PS4. Too bad the X360 version of TPA was derailed by circumstances that weren't so much FarSight's fault.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Recently I hooked up both my 360 and PS4 to our 47" 1080p tv. I tried both versions of TPA to compare (1st 10 tables only). Yes, the PS4 has a sharper resolution and the colors are not as washed out as the 360 looks. But the 360 plays every bit as well (CV multiple jackpots are unattainable on both) and sounds so much better. Also, the 360 version seems to be a lot more polished than the PS4 version.

Sadly, we now have a better idea of what we'll get soon with the 360 than we will anytime in the future with the PS4. Too bad the X360 version of TPA was derailed by circumstances that weren't so much FarSight's fault.

The lighting is what impresses me the most about the PS4 version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts