How long until PS3 stops getting DLC?

ThePinballGuru

Mar 18, 2013
Hey, people! I have a real good question. With the announcement that TPA will come to PS4, how many seasons do you think the PS3 version will go on for until it stops getting DLC? I hope that when Farsight obtains the licenses for Data East and Sega, that they will add both Jurassic Park and Rocky and Bullwinkle. I'm thinking it'll run until 2018. Is that too long? That's just my educated guess.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Hey, people! I have a real good question. With the announcement that TPA will come to PS4, how many seasons do you think the PS3 version will go on for until it stops getting DLC? I hope that when Farsight obtains the licenses for Data East and Sega, that they will add both Jurassic Park and Rocky and Bullwinkle. I'm thinking it'll run until 2018. Is that too long? That's just my educated guess.

They will sell it for the PS3 for as long as it still makes money. Based on Sony console history, Sony will probably sell new PS3 consoles for several years after the PS4 launch so 2018 is conceivable.

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012

Support for PS2 lasted for a while after PS3 was released, so we could assume the same will be true for PS3. Hopefully, 4 or 5 years more.

I know I'm gonna wait 1 or 2 years before I buy the PS4. There's a lot of good games coming out for PS3, plus many great ones already released that I haven't played.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
If they do cancel DLC for PS3 in the eventual future, I'll just buy the rest on PC. I will miss playing the newer tables on Vita, but oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts