How many hours does Steam say you've played this game?

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
I was curious how many hours other people have played the game. I'm at 175 hours right now which means I've paid less than a dollar an hour to play this game. I assume others have much higher play time than me, at least I'm hoping so since some other people around here have some crazy scores compared to mine.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I was curious how many hours other people have played the game. I'm at 175 hours right now which means I've paid less than a dollar an hour to play this game. I assume others have much higher play time than me, at least I'm hoping so since some other people around here have some crazy scores compared to mine.

I initially purchased the game on the Xbox 360. I have it on my iPad (3rd gen.) and also my Android phone. I bought it for the PS3 after giving up on new releases for the Xbox 360, and finally bought it for the PS4 as the DX11 lighting for the PC was taking forever to be implemented and I wanted to see what it looked like with better lighting.

I almost exclusively play on the PC. It is my therapy for relaxation. A typical game consists of me listening to music with headphones on, a baseball game (or any sports) is on the TV next to me with the sound on mute. I have the game volume low enough not to interfere with the music, but I can still barely hear what is going on in the game, especially in between songs. Sometimes I crank up the pinball sounds to get the full effect, but after playing these games so many times, I don't really need to hear much. The feedback from the controller along with just enough volume to barely hear mechanical sounds is enough. Throw a cold beer in the mix and I am in bliss.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
Well, I just feel ashamed now with my 15 hours. I do want to play more, work and a lack of sleep has been kicking my butt lately though (plus, I only started playing with Season Four).

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Well, I just feel ashamed now with my 15 hours. I do want to play more, work and a lack of sleep has been kicking my butt lately though (plus, I only started playing with Season Four).

The best thing about pinball for me is that I can play it on my own schedule and immediately have a great time. I don't have to relearn the control scheme and reacquaint myself with the story or the basic game mechanics after being away for a while.

This is the reason why I play pinball more than any other game. Games with stories and character leveling are my favorite genres, but attempting to jump back into these games after a prolonged break is quite difficult.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The best thing about pinball for me is that I can play it on my own schedule and immediately have a great time. I don't have to relearn the control scheme and reacquaint myself with the story or the basic game mechanics after being away for a while.

This is the reason why I play pinball more than any other game. Games with stories and character leveling are my favorite genres, but attempting to jump back into these games after a prolonged break is quite difficult.

I never thought of that. There are so many games I've been meaning to finish but haven't knowing that for me to get back into it, I would need to start over again being that I don't remember how to play it. I'm looking at you Tomb Raider, and SC II, and Shadows of Mordor.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
20 hours played. 30 hours spent making it work with my cab, getting the AHK script working, getting the front-end themes and graphics set up etc...

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
112 hours, but I started playing this year. Will need some time to beat over 1500h on Diablo 3, hundreds of hours on borderlands and surely over 1000h league of legends.

Chaz Louviere

Dec 17, 2014
At 84 hours, Pinball Arcade is my third most played game on Steam after Isaac and Skyrim. It's fourth if you count Game Maker Studio, but that shouldn't even be in the games list. It'll probably beat both of those games in no time once I eventually pick up Season 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.