How to eat my ham

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There's still some of that ham left in the fridge. Should I eat it?

Ham lasts pretty long because of the curing process, usually salting and/or drying. But at this point, 2 months later, I sure wouldn't. You should have frozen the unused portion.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
But then I'd have to buy bread. To make sandwiches. And that always goes bad. I'm always throwing away half loafs of bread because of the moldy green stuff. I can't put it in the fridge because of crystalization or something. I totally still want to eat that ham. It smelled bad when it was opened. Which means if it smells bad now, it's still good. Honestly I don't dare open than Tupperware though. The thing might take over my body and I'll become venom

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
She is

(Kidding)

giphy.gif

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

Odd. I just watched his special on Netflix last night. Nick somethingorother. It was ok to have on in the background, but sadly only got 1 chuckle out of it, if that.

Wait... Have you been watching me?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This was probably post of the year 2015 lol.

This is hilarious, but I will be the voice of reason don't do it Extork lmao. But if you do, post updates

Im definitely going to use that sentence every day from now on.

Well snorkel, this is for you my friend...

It's not the ham. In fact, I'm not sure what that was.

Does anyone know of any desperate maids? I'd leave a big tip ;)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Im definitely going to use that sentence every day from now on.

Well snorkel, this is for you my friend...

It's not the ham. In fact, I'm not sure what that was.

Does anyone know of any desperate maids? I'd leave a big tip ;)
You don't need a maid. You need Ghostbusters.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Depending on what your pans are made of, they can react to acidic things like tomato sauce and end up looking like a mess. I think that's what happened here. Next time you get a cookware set go for a nonstick set and stick to plastic or wood cooking utensils. Easier to care for and retain their good looks for a long time. You could also go with a stainless steel set, but that is usually much more expensive and a little tougher to keep looking pristine.

Did you throw the ham away?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Depending on what your pans are made of, they can react to acidic things like tomato sauce and end up looking like a mess. I think that's what happened here. Next time you get a cookware set go for a nonstick set and stick to plastic or wood cooking utensils. Easier to care for and retain their good looks for a long time. You could also go with a stainless steel set, but that is usually much more expensive and a little tougher to keep looking pristine.

Did you throw the ham away?

Nope. At least it's refisgerized. Dude, kolchak, it's all just meant to be funny.

Then you get all helpful with your helpfulness. No really, I'd love some non-stick pans. These are just hand-me-downs. In fact, they are probably older than me. My dad is a pack rat, so am I. My place looks like hoarders.

Simple solution to this whole problem... Throw it out, get a new ham! It's not a question of money either. I could buy a new ham.

I don't mind making fun of myself. It's ok. I'm sure I have a problem, but I can find the humor in it. I love to entertain. Whether it be music, comedy, f******.

I am now venom, and I'm fighting crime and spiderman

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
The wooden spoon I use is the same one I got spanked with as a child. Wish I was kidding

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts