I love farsight

B-cubed

Oct 6, 2012
I just wanted to thank Farsight for the wonderful new tables. I love the contrast between the two. I even got lucky the first time i played Attack (32,000,000,000 on my first game). I am also very thankful for no longer needing to switch from vertical to horizontal, and back again any time I wanted to change tables. So much nicer. Thanks so much.

For what it's worth, I wanted to let you know that I would happily donate if you ever do a kickstarter campaign for a graphic design budget to fix the look of the main page. Functionally it works well. The visual look is another story. I think that a product as wonderful as this collection of pinball tables should be packaged in something as amazing as the the tables themselves. Just my two sense.

Thanks again Farsight. You keep making them, and I will keep buying em.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Yeah I too am having a man love moment with the guys. Seriously this update knocked it out of the park.

Now fix some of the glitches on old releases, and hire this guy (hire ANYBODY with a decent graphic design background) to give the interface a visual makeover (functionally I think it's just fine) and you guys will continue to thrive.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Nice menu overhaul; hurray for portrait mode. The leaderboard login is less glitchy, that is to say I no longer get that mystery box asking me to fill in who-knows-what, but my TPA-playing facebook friends still won't show.

I also couldn't help but notice a slight change in tone with the Pro-tips. The pinball champs don't really advise you what to do anymore, but instead they share their preferred strategy in an "I do it this way" form. I like it. Sounds less formal.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts