Bug I think there's supposed to be a blocker at the Camera Shot...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
image-36.jpg

This may be the cause of why the ball moves through the scoop (and sometimes doesn't register; as the ball moved up towards the Gumball Machine).

I don't know if it's fixed or not.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Sharp eyes!
If you look at the picture there is a shadow from the chrome rail on the table. It's missing too.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Sharp eyes!
If you look at the picture there is a shadow from the chrome rail on the table. It's missing too.
By the way, night, I added the missing shadows issue to TZ's master list, after looking at TOTAN on my iPad 3 and discovering its rails have shadows. I'm now sharing your puzzlement as to why shadows weren't included on TZ.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
By the way, night, I added the missing shadows issue to TZ's master list, after looking at TOTAN on my iPad 3 and discovering its rails have shadows. I'm now sharing your puzzlement as to why shadows weren't included on TZ.

My theory is similar to the way tv pilots are made. You have lots of time to make a really impressive pilot episode and really take your time over it, by the time the network has picked it up and contracted you for a full season you can let your hair down and coast through the rest of the season.

night

May 18, 2012
my theory is similar to the way tv pilots are made. You have lots of time to make a really impressive pilot episode and really take your time over it, by the time the network has picked it up and contracted you for a full season you can let your hair down and coast through the rest of the season.

lol

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Bumping this, as this is actually an issue. The blocker is not only not there (letting Camera shots roll up to the Gumball Machine & trigger the rollover switch there), there's also something not right about the Dead End lane, as I've had hard Dead End shots (almost always with the powerball) also hit that rollover & be treated as though the ball had just come from the Gumball Machine. Not sure yet if the Dead End issue is a ball passing through a wall or a path that shouldn't be there leading to the Gumball Machine, but it definitely needs Farsight attention.

Members online

Members online