I want ROOM SERVICE!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
My 'grail' arrived this morning :D

Problem is, I cannot be arsed to set it up as I'm still pinballed out from a show we did last week.

10537149_10152626816604047_1649705085747828041_n.jpg

I need a new grail now :rolleyes:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Nice one Carl, glad you like it :)

I recommend the first few days / weeks enabling the unlimited buyins so you can see what the game is all about. Start all modes, power down, try to keep getting multiball with three in a row on the glove.

Ace game. Really fast. And it has a new CPU board I think so no batteries ever, at least that's what Ivan told me when I got it.

Issues you should know about: occasionally the glove seems to pick up more than one ball, and as it moves they drag across. Simple fix: must be magnetised balls so replace with new non-magnetisable ones. Otherwise everything is 100% working.

Let us know when you first achieve 1B with the standard setup (3 balls, EB for replay and special). Then for 2B. Then for 5B. I think the highest I got was about 7 but I only had it a few months, Ivan got 11B but he's way better than me.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i remeber using that windows comoression program on a 1.2 gig drive i got around 3 useable gigs of compressed sotrage(fairky auick access for the sotrage on a 0133 rockin) i remeber thinking im so johnny numonic, now i struggle to find 16 gigs overly useable.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts