Idea: EM Enthusiast Pack DLC?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
If Farsight isn't going to tackle EM's, maybe ASK Homework could take a crack once they finish with their Zaccaria License.

They already said there would be 1 EM for S4 and one EM for S5. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they felt bad for the old school pinheads and decided to finally throw them a bone.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if those EM's tables came with a secondary table, to offset the limited interest.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
... FS has proven themselves capable of handling multiple projects at once, so I'd hope that creating EMs alongside the Season packs wouldn't be a massive workload if it were done as a side-project....

I can't agree with you that they have resources to spare for side projects when they have so many outstanding bugs and platforms that are yet not fully supported.

That not withstanding, let's assume for the moment that FS has done their revenue projections for various potential future pinball tables. The reason they aren't making many more EM tables is because it would be unprofitable for them to do so at current prices. So, maybe the price for an EM table should go up.

What's the most money that you would be willing to shell out for FS to make the EM tables you want? That's the thing, if there's enough money in it, FS will probably do it.

Let's say EM table revenues for FS has been half of non EM tables. Would EM fans be willing to pay at least 2x the current table prices for their EM table?

What if EM revenues are 1/20 compared to non EMs? Would fans be willing to pay at least 20x for an EM table?

I'll wager that FS's revenue projections are more grounded in reality than anything speculated in forums.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I can't agree with you that they have resources to spare for side projects when they have so many outstanding bugs and platforms that are yet not fully supported.

That not withstanding, let's assume for the moment that FS has done their revenue projections for various potential future pinball tables. The reason they aren't making many more EM tables is because it would be unprofitable for them to do so at current prices. So, maybe the price for an EM table should go up.

What's the most money that you would be willing to shell out for FS to make the EM tables you want? That's the thing, if there's enough money in it, FS will probably do it.

Let's say EM table revenues for FS has been half of non EM tables. Would EM fans be willing to pay at least 2x the current table prices for their EM table?

What if EM revenues are 1/20 compared to non EMs? Would fans be willing to pay at least 20x for an EM table?

I'll wager that FS's revenue projections are more grounded in reality than anything speculated in forums.

I think charging EXTRA for EM's would garner even LESS sales. lol

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
That's so cool. I worked in an arcade when I was younger but never saw that table or those flippers. Thanks for the clip. Did many other tables have Zipper flippers?

+1 never saw anything like this! Would be a killer feature to combine with lightning flippers..... :)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
That's so cool. I worked in an arcade when I was younger but never saw that table or those flippers. Thanks for the clip. Did many other tables have Zipper flippers?

Not sure how many games had them, but another game that has `em is 4 million bc

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
They already said there would be 1 EM for S4 and one EM for S5. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they felt bad for the old school pinheads and decided to finally throw them a bone.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if those EM's tables came with a secondary table, to offset the limited interest.
--------------
LOL! +1 -I guess I'm 1 eh. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts