Idea for kickstarter drives

Wehrwolf

Oct 25, 2012
Seeing the issues people have with how their kickstarter pledges have turned out, how about for future kickstarters get some unique stuff available at different pledge levels such as pinball-related tshirts or the like to entice them to pledge?

I was a latecomer to PBA (glancing at screenshots and seeing tables that were on PHoF, I foolishly originally thought it was just the same broken up into individual tables) and so I just barely missed the first 2 kickstarters. I'd be interested in helping make sure future licensed tables like Terminator 2 get made, but up until now it seems I was almost rewarded more for not being one of the ones who made the last 2 licensed tables happen (cheaper, no restore purchase issues or delays getting it, etc).. And I'm also worried that fewer people will keep pledging the higher level tiers.

..and I don't point that out to be negative, but more just why I'd like to see some other unique pledges offered: to give future tables a better chance of making their pledge goal.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts