Idea: SPECIAL FORCE (Bally, 1986) as a Military/Veteran Fundraiser Release?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Great pin and great idea to donate money to vets, in which
Never country the table is sold in!! Let's push this one to TPA!

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
This particular table was practically designed perfectly with the PS4 in mind.

The top two L & R buttons, the flippers of course... the bottom two smaller L & R buttons the rocket launchers!

Would play PERFECTLY on PS4.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Even though my charity idea was met with a little controversy from international fans, I still want to see this table join TPA.

SUCH a fun, and unique pinball experience. If you are near a place that's got one of these, seriously, go out and play it TODAY.

Never played it for real but Special Force looks like good fun.I'd definitely be down for a TPA release!

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Looks like a fun table!

Releasing tables for an event or holiday is a good idea. They do that during Halloween in a way. I was really hoping for World Cup Soccer for the World Cup last year. I understand soccer ain't that big in the US, but it's huge in Europe (and South Americas and Africa as well). 3 years until the next one.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Looks like a fun table!

Releasing tables for an event or holiday is a good idea. They do that during Halloween in a way. I was really hoping for World Cup Soccer for the World Cup last year. I understand soccer ain't that big in the US, but it's huge in Europe (and South Americas and Africa as well). 3 years until the next one.

Yeah WCS would be cool!I bet the table would also sell very well in the US.Think potential licensing issues are a bigger problem.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah WCS would be cool!I bet the table would also sell very well in the US.Think potential licensing issues are a bigger problem.

True. It's a great table. Even though soccer is not a big thing here in the US, it still needs to be made. Special force needs to be made too. This is why I get confused when people say we are running out of tables to be recreated. Yeah, there's always licensing. But with the licensing they've pulled off on the first season, doesn't it seem likely?

Members online

Members online