If you had to destroy one pinball machine, which would you choose?

GET

May 1, 2016
Sorry, super die hard collectors! I would destroy every Goin Nuts pinball machine I can find, like Paulie Pennino in Rocky III. :)

tumblr_my30wv8rqM1qedb29o1_500.gif

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Haunted house why is S H I T

I hate on TPA Haunted House as much as anyone, but the real machine isn't nearly so bad. The size and level-changing are much more impressive at full size than in your pocket. The real flippers aren't ridiculously overly violent. And multiball wasn't a requirement for a table of its era.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
From TPA I would go with Lights Camera Action. In the wild I would probably say Rolling Stones for a physical table

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Goin' Nuts. Absolutely. There's a reason why it was never released, and the reason is that it's terrible. If I had to pick a released table, I'd have to go with Safecracker. Pinball relies on skill, not luck, and that stupid board game is all luck. Wasn't that why there was a ban on pinball for 50 years: they thought it was a gambling game based on luck.

Steve

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
If I had to pick a released table, I'd have to go with Safecracker. Pinball relies on skill, not luck, and that stupid board game is all luck. Wasn't that why there was a ban on pinball for 50 years: they thought it was a gambling game based on luck.

Steve

Not only that. If things go well, it pays out a coin.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Although I'll take a bad pinball machine over none at all in an arcade, there are a few I wouldn't mind trashing. Stern's Tron Legacy table for one, which disappointed me on so many levels. Their Simpsons table is pretty bad as well, especially compared with the Data East version. (I know IPDB rates Stern's higher, but I like Data East's better.) There are many Gottlieb tables from the '60s and '70s that were incredibly uninspired, like Close Encounters.

Moonbeam

Aug 24, 2015
Gottlieb's Hollywood Heat (the Miami Vice imitation). It was the only pin they had at the student center when I was eating lunch and so I played it way too many times, even though it was barely maintained. It's actually not that bad of a game compared to other Gottliebs of that era, though.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
If someone would give me a fully LED equipped F-14 Tomcat version in mint condition, I would happily crush my broken down version the next time the table screwed me over.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts