I'm getting Star Trek Pro!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Congrats, and damn.

How rich is one's parents that they can give a 14 year old a pinball machine? I'm still saving up for a MM reproduction. Amongst other expensive things. (And I make a decent salary, even that's a good chunk of disposable income).

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hope all these envious posts haven't scared away the guy! Could've been via an inheritance or anything. What matters most is we're now one extra member in the Real Pinball Machine Owners club!

To whet your appetite even further CBZ, look up the Star Trek review/rundown on Pinball News. Steve Ritchie himself commented on it and had some interesting and useful things to say... even to a non-owner like me! Sorry I can't link, am on the trusty olde iPade ;)

Next important questions: Have you put the money down yet? When are taking delivery? I'm too excited for you to not know!

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
To whet your appetite even further CBZ, look up the Star Trek review/rundown on Pinball News. Steve Ritchie himself commented on it and had some interesting and useful things to say... even to a non-owner like me! Sorry I can't link, am on the trusty olde iPade ;)

That being said, they've only done Part 1, which is an overview of the playfield and some thoughts on how the ball reacts to those things. Part 2 will be done later (probably much later, if Transformers is any indication), which will cover the rules and how those affect the quality of the game, then some overall thoughts.

X-Men, AC/DC, Metallica, and The Wizard of Oz still don't have Part 2s, although The Avengers has. These reviews are very long though.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, but I wasn't commenting on the article, more that Steve Ritchie himself posted on there and gave a good rundown on stuff that you really wouldn't read anywhere else.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
That is great Captain enjoy your table! My parents were also supportive of myself and my younger brother's hobbies as kids. No matter what it was we always got it. We went on tons of great vacations and we were real fortunate to have awesome parents! The closest I came to receiving an actual machine as a gift happened at my 7th grade birthday party. We had a local arcade and my parents rented it out for a private party for friends of mine from school and the neighborhood. Everything was set on free play and people were still trying to come to the arcade to play during the party. The owner would walk up to the glass door that was locked and tell them closed and we would all laugh at them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts