I'm tired... (No blazing saddle refs)

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
You know, I'm really tired of whining and complaining about FS. I've certainly done my fair share, not in this forum, but enough. Lets face it, if they put something out for my platform of preference, I'm going to buy it. The bottom line is, I do love pinball. My friends and I spent alot of money and had just as much fun in the process playing most of TPA's current roster when they were new. Perhaps my nostalgia is to blame. Ultimately I'm resolved to be part of a perceived problem and simply purchase the product to complete the collection or sheer complacency. Either way, I'm here with you, being quiet...

Cheers!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's okay. You're not alone. I guess it helps that my platforms of choice do at least get content on Day 1, so I've not got as much to complain about. Plus the current Android dev @scumble73 is really good when it comes to updates and trying to fix bugs, not just to tables, but with the overall experience.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
That's okay. You're not alone. I guess it helps that my platforms of choice do at least get content on Day 1, so I've not got as much to complain about. Plus the current Android dev @scumble73 is really good when it comes to updates and trying to fix bugs, not just to tables, but with the overall experience.

My primary platform is Vita, but I also play on iOS, so I'm good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.