Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
Another game just got released on Steam 5 mins ago. I can see it being Tuesday now.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Another game just got released on Steam 5 mins ago. I can see it being Tuesday now.

as i already said: games get releases on steam not only on major store update - they are released during whole day - today for example here where 2 games released with some interval few hours before main update

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
Think they will be going home in 20 mins 5PM is the normal end of a work day in Europe.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
I'll bet he's trying to get it out ASAP at this point, since the actual release date was missed due to craziness with money I can't find a reason why they wouldn't try to get it out as soon as they possibly can

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
If I worked at Valve for dropping the ball with Farsight's release I would of made this game a priority this morning and if I couldn't manage it pass it onto a rep that is in Mike's time zone.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
one thing for sure - i had never hear same steam release issue story in 5 years of using it.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
I recon an EA suit has been hired by Valve to manage releases or the Time zones are causing a headache for both companies. By the time Farsight are in their office they only have a 3 hour window to work with Steam Europe.

Sexton Hardcastle

Jun 5, 2013
Man...

This guy had SO many hours in which to email Mike, and here it is at the end of this fellow's workday, and nothing yet. Not even a "We're working on it" waiting from hours back. Must be very frustrating, Mike. Sorry to hear it.

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
There must be an alternative rep he could get in contact with.

This is a load of nonsense.

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
It's 5pm GMT now, 6pm Euro time, the rep has probably gone home. For crying out loud contact an American rep, otherwise TPA will never get released haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts