Internet connection bug crashes TPA on PS3 and PS4

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
FFS this is quite the debacle! I've spent about $40 on various table packs over the past few weeks and I pretty much haven't been able to use them for nearly a week now. Can we get this mess resolved please! It's really ridiculous that I'm unable to use products I've paid for due to some network issue. I'm rapidly starting to hate this era of gaming...

Say FS, how bout dropping the price of all table packs by 50% for a number of days equal to the length of time it takes to get this problem fixed? You know, just as a sort of way of compensating your valuable customers?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Still same issue on PS3, haven't gotten around to testing on PS4.

I can understand things happen sometimes but to so blantantly ignoring the elephant in the room on the official channels is an insult to say the least. 3 simple questions: what is going on, when and how is this going to be fixed, and how will this (including the head stuck in the sand) not happen again?

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
It's nice they can make a big announcement on FB about a new table coming out. Maybe they should include in that announcement the fact that you likely won't actually be able to PLAY that new table for who knows how long...

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
It's nice they can make a big announcement on FB about a new table coming out. Maybe they should include in that announcement the fact that you likely won't actually be able to PLAY that new table for who knows how long...

I don't play on Sony, but in general.. I think fewer releases with less bugs is preferable to a consistent schedule that cannot be bug free.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
After more than 2 weeks, the problem with the Vita leaderboards is still not fixed...

Actually the problem is getting worse because when I start TPA, it's now impossible to get an authorised leaderboard ticket.

When is this going to be solved??

Jon

Budwin

Mar 26, 2016
Would buy more titles but......

After more than 2 weeks, the problem with the Vita leaderboards is still not fixed...

Actually the problem is getting worse because when I start TPA, it's now impossible to get an authorised leaderboard ticket.

When is this going to be solved??

Jon

I cannot buy more tables until TPA fixes these issues, no fun to play now.

You might want to assign some urgency to this cause it has to be costing TPA $$$$$

Please test the next update in the real world before release .

Thanks,
Bud

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Same problem here on PS3 (TPA european version):

The game launch get stuck during "Authorizing ticket for leaderboard access..." then it displays "Network error: Could not validate ticket for leaderboard access."

It seems the PSN tournament (supposed to start on April 1st), has been delayed because of that.

:(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts