Interview with the legendary Captain B. Zarre

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Great ideas. I'd be interested to see if they could make a ball grind a rail. I don't see why not. Radical! Is kinda like that. But I see where you're comin from. Used to be into those types of games. Even if it was bmx style, it would be different enough. Especially if it utilizes all the cool things found in a skate park.

Hell, if they can make a ball jump rope, I'm sure they could make it grind a rail, possibly bouncing on to other grindable areas for combos. Maybe have an extra button for jump. Mechanically that sounds like a nightmare though lol

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Great ideas. I'd be interested to see if they could make a ball grind a rail. I don't see why not. Radical! Is kinda like that. But I see where you're comin from. Used to be into those types of games. Even if it was bmx style, it would be different enough. Especially if it utilizes all the cool things found in a skate park.

Hell, if they can make a ball jump rope, I'm sure they could make it grind a rail, possibly bouncing on to other grindable areas for combos. Maybe have an extra button for jump. Mechanically that sounds like a nightmare though lol

Yeah, that's my only problem. Because of all the tough features to maintain mechanically it may become the new Popeye if the features are too complex.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, that's my only problem. Because of all the tough features to maintain mechanically it may become the new Popeye if the features are too complex.

Sounds to me like you could be an awesome teacher. Maybe you don't even want to do that when you grow up, but it seems like it makes you happy showing people things they didn't know before. If you were to do that in the future, finding the right subject would be important. I would suggest anything in Science. That was always my favorite. We had a program called Science Olympiad. Sounds right up your alley. There used to be a thing called 'mission possible'. It's like mouse trap, it's a crazy contraption. And bottle rockets. Tough to make a real job out of those things, but that's why I'm thinking you'd be a great science teacher. I've never had one I didn't like. And I've had some really weird ones.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
not if he keeps getting up so early on a school day! passed out by lunch! i remeber i once had two hours of english lit(yeah go figure) i remeber starting in on act 2 of macbeth then getting woken up by the bell and everyone laughing good times!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah they tried that crap with us too. Do they expect highschool kids to be into Shakespeare? Give me a break. We just cared about fitting in, and tail.

Edit (as usual). - I will say this for captain. Learn how to make resume while you're young. Don't just blow off English classes. If you can write an essay, it'll help for college, and help for making a resume. And as usual, be tech savvy. Get those things down and you'll be fine.

Edit #2 - at your age captain, I'd've not listened to people or shrugged it off. But this just goes to show that we do care about ya, and have more experience. We wanna see you succeed. But when I say that nothing else matters besides essays and resumes, I'm being serious. Who cares about psychology, even math. All you need to know is simple math in the real world. Take it from me, sometimes I do know what I'm talking about.

Edit #3 - never EVER under any circumstance do you loan money out to people. This seems obvious, but there'll come a time when you'll know what I'm talking about. No matter how desperate someone is that's close to you. It's everyone for themselves out there. Watch out for the swindlers... They might even be your closest friend. Don't trust anyone! You ever loan out your money, it's basically gone.

Didn't think I'd be throwin down life lessons. You're worth it though captain. Learn from other people's mistakes. You'll do good in life. Maybe all of this you already knew, but we care for you as much as you care about pinball

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Sounds to me like you could be an awesome teacher. Maybe you don't even want to do that when you grow up, but it seems like it makes you happy showing people things they didn't know before. If you were to do that in the future, finding the right subject would be important. I would suggest anything in Science. That was always my favorite. We had a program called Science Olympiad. Sounds right up your alley. There used to be a thing called 'mission possible'. It's like mouse trap, it's a crazy contraption. And bottle rockets. Tough to make a real job out of those things, but that's why I'm thinking you'd be a great science teacher. I've never had one I didn't like. And I've had some really weird ones.

Unlike many high schoolers I enjoy education and being taught new things, no matter how impractical they are later. There's someone at my school who criticizes literally everything he comes across for no reason besides being inflammatory. I don't wanna be like that person, I want to be the best student I can and potentially the best teacher I can if that's where I decide to go with my life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts