Interview with the legendary Dedpop

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
For the first time in a long time, the people would like to know what goes on in the mind of the legendary (if not God-like) Dedpop's mind. Dedpop... You are obviously the best at ponball in your area. Would you like to tell us how you constantly come out the winner, no matter what the circumstances?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
For the first time in a long time, the people would like to know what goes on in the mind of the legendary (if not God-like) Dedpop's mind. Dedpop... You are obviously the best at ponball in your area. Would you like to tell us how you constantly come out the winner, no matter what the circumstances?

giphy.gif

How come your English is better than a lot of native English-speakers on this forum?

Heretic taught me everything I need to know.

I'm sure @Dedpop wouldn't make that kind of mistake. See, I've confirmed my point just by asking the question!

giphy.gif

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Do you consider yourself to be 'more than just a ponball extraordinare'? The people would like to know?🐑

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hmmm good answer. Have you ever wondered what life would be like without ponball. Give examples

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's my maiden name.

How is the lady situation? You must be rollin n controllin when it comes to your lady groupies. When they watch your skills at mousin around they be like ahh. Am I correct dr dedpop

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts