iOS 7.1 has been released.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I like the interface fine, but the crashing in Safari and music sync issues on my iPhone have been quite annoying.

Hopefully 7.1 fixes this stuff, but it's long overdue.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Hopefully 7.1 fixes this stuff, but it's long overdue.
Six months...and we are now likely approaching a NEW iOS release 8.0. :eek:

For myself, I've found that the low memory specific crashes (check under Settings>General>About>Diagnostics & Usage>Diagnostics & Usage Data) have indeed stopped and TPA is running especially well. Whirlwind stuttering is completely gone (iPad 4 had it the worst under iOS 6.x while other devices were fine. Go figure).

Feb 19, 2014
Six months...and we are now likely approaching a NEW iOS release 8.0. :eek:

For myself, I've found that the low memory specific crashes (check under Settings>General>About>Diagnostics & Usage>Diagnostics & Usage Data) have indeed stopped and TPA is running especially well. Whirlwind stuttering is completely gone (iPad 4 had it the worst under iOS 6.x while other devices were fine. Go figure).

Really? Ios8?

I just hope it has an option for the classier, more gender nuetral look of ios6 and lower.

Or just make it look like Mac OS. This new update darkened the look but it's still not to my liking. I also would like to go back to round icons that match my older icons.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts