iOS 9

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Game Centre issues. HOF score issues. High score issues. Table goal issues. Table update issues. I think that about covers it

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Tonight there is F14 release? I will wait a couple of weeks to see how that works before installing IOS9.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Afraid I am Slam. Schoolboy error first off, not backing TPA up.

My Game Centre gives me a blank screen post upgrade. Looked on forums and the same issue is seen over and over. Anyhoo, when launching TPA, no goals, HOF points, nothing. But after a few minutes playing a table, Game Centre login registers but with completely incorrect details. Used TPA restore HOF points which gives me back that, less about 500 from memory, but no goals

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
UPDATED After going through a couple of restores to HOF plus checking all tables present and correct, plus waiting for Game Centre to register, restoring again, all goals have returned. All is well in the world.

Saved back up saves done locally and remotely now.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
UPDATED After going through a couple of restores to HOF plus checking all tables present and correct, plus waiting for Game Centre to register, restoring again, all goals have returned. All is well in the world.

Saved back up saves done locally and remotely now.

I lost stuff but was able to restore everything other than the Safe Cracker coins. They did not restore and seem to be gone for me.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Afraid I am Slam. Schoolboy error first off, not backing TPA up.

My Game Centre gives me a blank screen post upgrade. Looked on forums and the same issue is seen over and over. Anyhoo, when launching TPA, no goals, HOF points, nothing. But after a few minutes playing a table, Game Centre login registers but with completely incorrect details. Used TPA restore HOF points which gives me back that, less about 500 from memory, but no goals

Sorry to hear man, but glad things worked out. Have been there before and now OCD-backup everytime on main device and keep my old iPad 2 as spare backup, usually one iOS version behind

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I lost stuff but was able to restore everything other than the Safe Cracker coins. They did not restore and seem to be gone for me.

Forgot to mention the coins, on the first couple of TPA restore HOF, same for me, no coins. On the third after Game Centre login, when the goals returned, so did the coin collection. Quite strange really

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Updated to IOS 9.1. Game Centre now fixed for me, TPA totally fine now, bar the need to update High Speed which I've read will be addressed in next TPA update. Lovely.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts