IOS just updated?

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I just got an update for IOS which adds Firepower II but only the trial version works. Nothing happens when I try to buy it. Anyone else having this issue? I assume this is because it has not been released.

Gary

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
After I posted this it allowed me to purchase it.

Gary

You're not wrong though. It takes a really long time for anything to happen after hitting the purchase button.

The table is pretty cool. But I always say that right away. I really like Firepower, so it makes sense that I'd like Firepower 2. Not a fan of the 'hurry-ups' though. Anyways, I'm glad you posted this cause otherwise I wouldn't have even known that it came out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's certainly easier than the original Firepower IMO. Games can last pretty long. The slings are kind of friendly. Good thing the left ramp is tough or this pin could be a creme puff. For me it's a middle of the road pin. Nothing memorable, but not a bad pin.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It's certainly easier than the original Firepower IMO. Games can last pretty long. The slings are kind of friendly. Good thing the left ramp is tough or this pin could be a creme puff. For me it's a middle of the road pin. Nothing memorable, but not a bad pin.

It's pretty easy, but not too easy. Definitely easier to stay alive compaired to Firepower I. Now we have to start calling Firepower Firepower I :(. The pop bumpers don't seem all that responsive to me. Maybe that's just me. The left ramp is just a ramp to be a ramp, so nothing special there. It's like you said, not memorable. But there are some things to like about it

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.