IOS TPA Free Version No Bone Busters?

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,
I haven't seen the update that has Bone Busters in it. Did I miss something?

Thank you,

Scott

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
I guess it got delayed. Bone Busters will probaly come to the free version on Election Day. I guess the Free iOS users will have to take part in the PSN tournament in which Haunted House replaces Bone Busters

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
The update is currently delayed for the iOS free version. I don't know exactly when it's supposed to be out, but I can assure you that we've had people slaving away to get it to you guys ASAP.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
How will today's tournament work?

Thank you,

Scott

The update is currently delayed for the iOS free version. I don't know exactly when it's supposed to be out, but I can assure you that we've had people slaving away to get it to you guys ASAP.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
How will today's tournament work?

Thank you,

Scott
I guess that the free iOS users are moved to the PSN/Sony tournament which has Haunted House in place of Bone Busters

Update: Mobile tournament is the same as the PSN tournament so Haunted House instead of Bone Busters

I guess the 50th episode of the 6:05 Superpodcast will be uploaded to ITunes before Bone Busters comes to the Free iOS version of the TPA. But I have a bad feeling those with the free iOS version of the TPA will get the Halloween Table on the day after thanksgiving along with the 2 EM tables

Last edited:

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Good news: TPA free has been updated on IOS
BAD NEWS: when I tried to purchase Bone Busters, I get the must connect to Internet despite being connected bug again!

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Ditto. Can't purchase. Am indeed connected to interweb.

I'm guessing that the next episode of "The new Generation Project Podcast" about Bad Blood: In Your House featuring the very first HITC will be uploaded to iTunes before the "Must be connected to the Internet" even though you're online bug is squashed

Update: I was able to download Bone Busters without problem a little over a hour ago

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.