iOS update with bug fixes now in App Store

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Already being discussed here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/11622-Thoughts-on-the-new-iOS-interface

For the sake of redundancy, here's what I posted there:

v5.10.2 has been released.

1. Sounds settings, sort settings still don't save.
2. Table goals (within each table) now have check boxes but no check marks are in place showing the completed goals although completed goals are in color while non-completed goals are black & white.
3. Ball launch button (on supported tables) is still tiny.
4. The "Download Owned" button now resides in the "Manage Tables" section.
5. Where on earth is the game's version number now? I had to go back to the App Store to find it.

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Still not fixed:
- after scoring a local high score the app is stuck
- gui doesn't remember your sorting option and always goes back to default

And something I just found:
- In landscape mode, after sorting by "Table Goals" and then selecting sth. else like "Rating", both right buttons are cut in half.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I think I may revert back to the previous version (easy on the Mac if you update through iTunes and don't empty your trash). This "new" UI needs a bunch of work. Sure, I won't be able to play any new tables but at least I won't have to constantly be changing settings endlessly as well as digging for info that should be plainly displayed as it was before and tapping all over the screen when buttons should be placed near where your fingers are naturally resting. This is just plain bad...:mad:

Last edited:

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Still not fixed:
- after scoring a local high score the app is stuck
- gui doesn't remember your sorting option and always goes back to default

And something I just found:
- In landscape mode, after sorting by "Table Goals" and then selecting sth. else like "Rating", both right buttons are cut in half.

+1, exactly

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The Touch Scheme lines are also smaller (finer) and are much harder to see, like the ball launch buttons.

I am reverting back to v5.10.0...way too many issues here with the new UI

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
The high score bug is fixed, yeah. :)

Nothing else has been touched (Gorgar score display, GUI settings aren't saved, annoying welcome screen, ...)

It's time for the 2nd gear!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts