iOS v3.5.0 Bugs

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I tried setting it to 55%, but the bug was still there after re-starting the game. I did notice something odd though. When the bug is in effect, on certain games I can launch a ball by pressing that red area, or where the actual launch button is. But this is only on games like Attack From Mars, Monster Bash, or Medieval Madness. But on other games like T2 or Star Trek, the launch will only work if I press where the actual button is, even though they all have the same flipper bug.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Sorry I'm not making an informative report but on TZ when multiball with powerball (not sure what mode) the camera stuck to plunger which was a game breaker.. Plunger cam:2, Table cam:1, scrol:OFF, event:ON, iPadAir

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Sorry I'm not making an informative report but on TZ when multiball with powerball (not sure what mode) the camera stuck to plunger which was a game breaker.. Plunger cam:2, Table cam:1, scrol:OFF, event:ON, iPadAir

I posted this in the new bug thread, but since you are having the issue as well, I'll post it here:

Twilight Zone

Device/OS: iPhone 5, IOS 7.1.1

Bug Description: Balls still get stuck in the Gumball Machine

Steps To Reproduce: Hit balls into the Gumball Machine

Frequency: Doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often.

Additional Comments: This has been an issue since the table was introduced. You can nudge all day, but it won't release the stuck balls. It is a game breaking bug.

Twilight Zone

Device/OS: iPhone 5, IOS 7.1.1

Bug Description: Gumball Multiball sends balls to the plunger, flippers are then disabled, and only the plunger control works. Once you lose all of your balls, the game returns back to "normal". Now the camera begins to behave very weird. On the next ball launch, the plunger is off screen like the picture below. Also note that the balls in the Gumball Machine are stuck.

photo1_zps5d0b26b5.jpg

Steps To Reproduce: Get a Gumball Multiball.

Frequency: So far, every Gumball Multiball I've gotten since the update.

Additional Comments: The below picture is of an active Gumball Multiball where the ball has been sent to the plunger.
photo2_zpsaf1e1223.jpg

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Seems fairly complicated on whats going on here but im looking into it.

Update:
Appears the table has a bad diverter gate in the plunger lanes. The ball was going through the collision into the plunger lane instead of the plunger. This resulted in the cameras not behaving correctly.

Im still working on reproducing the gumball getting jammed in the habit rail.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.