iOS v3.6.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 3.6.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4S/iPad 3, iOS 7.0.1

Bug Description: Bonus count sounds are broken/stuttery in High Speed.

Steps To Reproduce: Earn some kind of a bonus, lose a ball to listen to bonus count ticker.

Frequency: Every ball.

Additional Comments: A weird one. Seems the sample they used for the bonus countdown wasn't trimmed/edited/configured properly or something, so rather than having a clean loop of a sound that may escalate depending on how much bonus you earned, it becomes broken and sounds horrible. PC version does not do this at all and sounds fine, so I'm dumbfounded as to why the iOS version does it.
It's not a new bug either, it did it with the first version of the table on iOS.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Twilight Zone

Device/OS: iPhone 5, IOS 7.1.1

Bug Description: Balls still get stuck in the Gumball Machine

Steps To Reproduce: Hit balls into the Gumball Machine

Frequency: Doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often.

Additional Comments: This has been an issue since the table was introduced. You can nudge all day, but it won't release the stuck balls. It is a game breaking bug.

Twilight Zone

Device/OS: iPhone 5, IOS 7.1.1

Bug Description: Gumball Multiball sends balls to the plunger, flippers are then disabled, and only the plunger control works. Once you lose all of your balls, the game returns back to "normal". Now the camera begins to behave very weird. On the next ball launch, the plunger is off screen like the picture below. Also note that the balls in the Gumball Machine are stuck.

photo1_zps5d0b26b5.jpg

Steps To Reproduce: Get a Gumball Multiball.

Frequency: So far, every Gumball Multiball I've gotten since the update.

Additional Comments: The below picture is of an active Gumball Multiball where the ball has been sent to the plunger.
photo2_zpsaf1e1223.jpg

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Maybe someone with the right privileges can sticky this? The v3.5.0 sticky is still up under the 3.6.0 discussions topic. Thanks.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 3.6.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:iOS iPhone 5S

Bug Description:In Fish Tales, the initials input screen is constantly moving the letter selection mechanism from A to Z, with the user having no control of the letters.

Steps To Reproduce:Get a high enough score to make it to the initials input screen

Frequency:1/2

Additional Comments: Second time around, worked fine.

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Device/OS: iPad Air, iOS the Seventh

Bug Description: Challenge mode does not advance after playing the first table. Instead the UI (except the DMD) drops out, leaving the table in attract mode limbo until you restart the app. Challenge Mode progress is not recorded.

Steps To Reproduce: Go to "Challenges," start a challenge, finish a game. Doesn't matter if you make the score threshhold or not.

Frequency: Er'ry time.

Additional Comments:

posaune

May 22, 2014
Device/OS:iOS iPhone 5S/iPad Air

Bug Description: When the lock is lit ball won't lock all the time. The ball goes right through the left loop even though you see there is a metal gate present to route for the ball to lock.

Steps To Reproduce: Light lock with left ramp. Then shoot left loop.

Frequency: about 60-70% of the time.

Additional Comments:
Sometimes when you are doing the crate level (with the 2 balls for jackpot) the game will return to normal mode and when you hit the crate the balls don't go through the crate for jackpot even though I haven't drained any balls. This doesn't happen a lot but I've experienced it a few times.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue or am I not understanding how the game works? I emailed pinball arcade support but they never heard of these bug.

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Playing Williams Challenge now gets stuck after the TOTAN game finishes whether the high score is reached or not. Menu does not pop up and the only thing to do is reset the app which loses you a credit and doesn't remember that you beat the score.

iPad Air. 7.1.1

LeBaron

Jun 8, 2013
Launch buttons still don't work on any table that has them. It's been too annoying for too long now.
IPad3

professionalbum

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 4th generation & iPhone 5/iOS 7.1.1

Bug Description:during challenges, I can play the first table; then when gameplay is over, I can't access the menus, camera or anything. It goes pretty much into attract mode and the only way to get out of it is by exiting the app.

Steps To Reproduce: start challenge(any), play first table completely, goes into attack mode

Frequency: every time

Additional Comments: I see I'm not the only one that has this issue. Already sent an email to Farsight.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 4th generation & iPhone 5/iOS 7.1.1

Bug Description:during challenges, I can play the first table; then when gameplay is over, I can't access the menus, camera or anything. It goes pretty much into attract mode and the only way to get out of it is by exiting the app.

Steps To Reproduce: start challenge(any), play first table completely, goes into attack mode

Additional Comments: I see I'm not the only one that has this issue. Already sent an email to Farsight.

This will be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 2, Latest IOS

Bug Description: Twilight Zone table camera fixes on plunger ending multiball nearly every time. Whenever a ball is fed to the shooter lane, if the other balls in play are stationary at the time (piano, slot machine, camera, metal ball holder above upper flipper, extra ball lane etc) the camera will lock on the plunger, let you plunge and then not return to the playfield until every ball has drained, rendering the game pretty much unplayable.

Steps To Reproduce: get multiball, this issue happens most obviously if you get the first ball fired into the piano before the others are fired, but it occurs plenty of other times

Frequency: 100% if other balls are in the scoops

Additional Comments: Great to see the art fixes for this table though! :)

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Device- iPad 1st gen

Bug-when three balls are loaded into hopper (hoppa!) for multi-ball, the attendant must be called to reset ball.

Frequency-most every time three balls are loaded.

Game-Black Knight

Last edited:

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 3rd gen, iOS 7

Bug Description: crash when starting with different orientation

Steps To Reproduce:
1. Start TPA and renter a table
2. Press the home button and open another app
3. Rotate the iPad so it switches to landscape/portrait mode
4. Press the home button and open TPA
5. TPA will open but nothing will work and will eventually return to the home screen

Additional Comments:

When you open TPA in step 4, it will show you TPA as you had it last time in that orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.