iOS v6.1 released

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
iPhone 5, OS 6.1. No issues here. And for those on an ipad mini, it goes to reason it'll suffer from the same issues as the ipad 2 as the mini has the same CPU (the A5) and ram as an ipad 2.

Yep, iPad mini is essentially the same as iPad 2... BUT, since the iPad mini is a new flagship product I believe Farsight should concentrate their effort into making their product run smoothly on it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just had a couple games of MB and BH on my ipad mini with ios 6.1. MB was smooth while BH had some very minor stuttering but nothing that detracted me from enjoying the table. I do always clear my multitasking bar to free up memory. BH has improved since I first bought the mini in November. I remember it stuttering a lot more.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Yes, the stuttering is indeed there on certain tables but as "night" has been stating all along, it's strange how some do and some don't...especially those like BH where you wouldn't expect it. Those you would expect to have it have no issues like MB.

Last edited:

angie

Mar 1, 2013
I've had this game on my ipad2 for months, always on ios5. No problems. I really only play st:tng.

Last night I upgraded to iOS 6.1 directly from iOS 5 and the lag is incredible. SO SLOW. I paid for not only the table but the pro version as well, and I'm not impressed that my options are to delete the game, stop playing it altogether or give up and play this at the incredibly slow rate it now plays.

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, the stuttering is indeed there on certain tables but as "night" has been stating all along, it's strange how some do and some don't...especially those like BH where you wouldn't expect it. Those you would expect to have it have no issues like MB.

Monster Bash used to be very bad, now there is just a very slight stutter, so something has changed behind the scene. BH is still very bad.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'd recommend backing the device up and doing a clean ios install. I remember having terrible slowdown on my iphone after updating to ios5. Reinstall cleaned everything up.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I'd recommend backing the device up and doing a clean ios install. I remember having terrible slowdown on my iphone after updating to ios5. Reinstall cleaned everything up.

No. The issue that is being discussed here will appear on a brand new device with no other apps installed.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Ipad2 iOS 6.1 no problems with lag. I update when a jailbreak for the latest version gets released and I've never had a problem with lagging on this device jail broken or not. My only suggestion is to make sure the multitasking bar is empty. I clear mine after I close an app I'm not using.

night

May 18, 2012
Ipad2 iOS 6.1 no problems with lag. I update when a jailbreak for the latest version gets released and I've never had a problem with lagging on this device jail broken or not. My only suggestion is to make sure the multitasking bar is empty. I clear mine after I close an app I'm not using.

Start-up Black Hole, is the ball moving smooth, no stuttering?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
With PA version 1.2.6 the stuttering issue is now corrected on the worst offenders on my iPad Mini: Black Hole, Genie and Twilight Zone. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts