iOS Version 1.1.5 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's pretty cool how they can update the tables in between app updates. I guess Apple doesnt need to approve the table files, but only the actual app itself.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Also, if you redownload BoP, the 10 billion typo is fixed, plus the Pinbot value lights now work.....and the low res texture on Gorgar's playfield is fixed now too.

_gl

Jul 5, 2012
I just compared my iPhone 4 MM to the pictures bavelb posted - and it's still the old version.

Why do we have to manually mess with the files to get a new download - shouldn't the app detect and download new table versions automatically? That's a bug really.

BTW, is Farsight even monitoring this thread anymore? Haven't seen any replies from them recently - would hate to think our reports are getting lost.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I just compared my iPhone 4 MM to the pictures bavelb posted - and it's still the old version.

Why do we have to manually mess with the files to get a new download - shouldn't the app detect and download new table versions automatically? That's a bug really.

BTW, is Farsight even monitoring this thread anymore? Haven't seen any replies from them recently - would hate to think our reports are getting lost.

The 1.1.6 update is up now, where you can perhaps download them without fiddling?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks for the heads up bavelb. I checked this morning and it wasn't there yet. Just downloaded it. Now to figure out what it did and did not do.

_gl

Jul 5, 2012
Thanks bavelb. I already figured out where the table files are on iOS and got the updates that way (so no idea if updating the app would've done it too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts