iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
I know this has been mentioned, there are problems with gamecenter achievements. I completed high score and wizard goals earlier today (BK). After finishing, I checked and the achievements were all there. I just checked (3 hours later) and the high score and wizard goals aren't showing up as achieved. Also, some of the games that I have made achievements in much earlier versions of TPA are not showing up as achieved as well. Some games I have the wizard goal achievement, but the standard goal isn't showing. This is more of a minor thing, but just my two cents. Great app, still the most fun to play.

Update: BK achievements are once again correct in gamecenter. Maybe just a gamecenter glitch. The other achievements issue mentioned still exists.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
On HD I got Harley multiball and after my balls drained, on the next ball I immediately got speedometer multiball. The camera zoomed out to the plunger view and the right flipper wouldn't respond. CV anyone??!! :D

Edit: I just played BH and I locked the ball in the lower playfield, and nothing happened. I had to re-start the table. This was on my second game.

I'm also suffering from thin flippers and octagonal bumpers.

Another edit: I lost the ball from the lower playfield with the gate closed and the camera stuck in the lower playfield camera. I had to restart the table again.

Ipad2 5.1.1

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
In CFTBL, I could hit the snack bar consistently from the right flipper. Now it's the hardest shot on the table. Move your car is easier, but for some reason I still can't seem to complete the mode. :mad:

I started playing this game again since before the update, I agree. Cannot hit the snack bar at all, it just goes SDTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts