Bug iOS Version 1.2.5 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: iPad4/iOS 6.1

Bug Description: Star Trek:TNG. Camera switches to plunger view during Final Frontier. STILL!

Steps To Reproduce: Play to Final Frontier.

Frequency: EVERYTIME.

Additional Comments:

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Device/OS: iPad4/iOS 6.1

Bug Description: Star Trek:TNG. Camera switches to plunger view during Final Frontier. STILL!

Steps To Reproduce: Play to Final Frontier.

Frequency: EVERYTIME.

Confirmed here too (iOS 6.1, iPad 3). Very disappointing, was hoping this would be fixed.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 5,iPad 2,iPad 3/iOS 6.1

Bug Description: Swipe to Nudge option crashes app instantly to the Springboard

Steps To Reproduce: Enable Swipe to Nudge, then nudge any table in a game

Frequency: 100% of the time

Additional Comments: Other nudge options are fine

Happens to me as well (and my iPad 3 is definitely not jail broken).

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Device/OS: iOS v6, iPad (newest)

Bug Description: On Scared Stiff, after completing a deadhead, the eject hole that ball is fired from VERY often sends the ball right back to the deadheads; not every time, but often enough to reduce the quality of gameplay. This basically just causes a boring loop to occur and may require you to nudge the table (with good timing) just to let the ball come down to the rest of the playfield. It's particularly aggravating when trying to advance the stiff-o-meter as it wastes time. Curiously, this seems to be a problem on the iPad, but not so much on the iPhone 5.

Steps To Reproduce: Collect a deadhead from the rollovers at the top of the table, and let the ball fall into the eject hole below them. The eject hole often puts the ball right back into the deadheads. ...lather, rinse, repeat....

Frequency: Not all the time, but often enough to be annoying.

Additional Comments: Seems to happen on the iPad (newest version), but not on the iPhone.

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
iPad 4 iOS 6.01

Circus Voltaire is still buggy with the ramp multiball ! FS did not post updates since two Version !
When we lock a ball the camera does not switch to plunger
When 2 balls are locks , at the third ramp , the balls are stucks and we have to wait the automatic Kikout out ramp!

AMR

Mar 16, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 1, iOS 5.1.1

Bug Description: TPA crashes every time a game is completed. High scores & completed goals are not saved.

Steps To Reproduce: launch TPA and play any table. When game is over, TPA will crash back to the home screen once "Final Score" window is displayed.

Frequency: every time
Addendum: bug does NOT occur when "Game Center Save" is set to OFF in Options.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 5, 6.1.3

Bug Description: TPA crashes

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game

Frequency: every time (since last update as well)

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device : iPhone 4. 6.1.2
Table : sttng
Bug: plunger doesn't always work when selecting launch bonus. Seems to be more frequent after a long play session that includes multiple restarts. Could be rom related?

Bug2: flippers don't work after selecting 25 million from the holo deck. They restart working with the ball half way down the left flipper

Pod

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
password issue

Device/OS: iPad 6.1

Bug Description: Password Login failed

Steps To Reproduce: Tried resetting several times but just won't login

Frequency: every time

Additional Comments:

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Here is a bug with the nudging/tilt. Has anyone else had this happen on their iPad too?

Device/OS: iPad 3/6.1.2

Bug Description: When I have the ipad in horizontal aspect, and have the nudge on shake, it automatically starts shaking once I launch the ball, and doesn't stop shaking until the table tilts. This seems to happen on all tables I've tried

Steps To Reproduce: Have the bug in horizontal aspect, and the nudge on shake, launch on any table, (My last experience was on Mars Attacks)

Frequency: 100% of the time.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: in game FirePower (v2) soft plunge got ball into play without activating flippers.

The ball barely made it up to where it entered play from the side, but only the plunger was active, not the flippers.

Steps To Reproduce: try very soft launch from plunger till you barely get ball into play.

Frequency: every time. Was able to reproduce in portrait and landscape, any ball in game.

Additional Comments: bug report mailed to support address.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4, iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: incorrect version number reported for Harley-Davidson in Options/manage tables.
It reports the version as (vA) not a digit like all the other games.

Steps To Reproduce: view the manage tables screen and select Harley-Davidson game.

Frequency: always. Portrait or landscape views of menu. Same on iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.3.

Additional Comments: bug report emailed to support address.

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
Device Apple iPad 2

Bug. On Dr.Dude I play with a fixed camera. Sometimes when I get into Multiball if I get a ball into the Mix Master the camera will pan up to the Mix Master and stay there even after the ball leaves. The camera won't pan down back to the playfield and I end up having to drain the balls in order for the camera to go back. I've tried to play the game without the camera fixed and it still does it.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Device Apple iPad 2

Bug. On Dr.Dude I play with a fixed camera. Sometimes when I get into Multiball if I get a ball into the Mix Master the camera will pan up to the Mix Master and stay there even after the ball leaves. The camera won't pan down back to the playfield and I end up having to drain the balls in order for the camera to go back. I've tried to play the game without the camera fixed and it still does it.

I get the exact same bug; on ipad 3. Hopefully it gets fixed with this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts