Bug iOS Version 2.10.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3/6.1.3

Bug Description: Cue Ball Wizard - hitting half-billion point shot doesn't add 500,000,000 to score.

Steps To Reproduce: Only happened the one time since it's kinda hard to do in the 1st place.

Frequency: See above

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Cue ball wizard

Shot ball up ramp and my slight nudge tilted the ball. The ball then stopped in the hole on the way down the left. Instead of losing my turn it started a multi-ball and play continued.

This is almost certainly an original ROM bug, assuming the table is emulated.

TMOverbeck

Dec 10, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone 5 / iOS 7

Bug Description: Game freezes if I happen to re-orient the phone while game is relaunching.

Steps To Reproduce: 1) Play any pinball game; 2) Return to iPhone menu; 3) re-launch Pinball Arcade and turn phone sideways at the same time; 4) stare in confusion at the black screen. (This isn't an app-crashing black screen, as I still have to hit the home button to return to the iPhone menu.)

Frequency: Once in a while

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Device: ipad air

Fishtales

Bug description: select button sometimes not showing on high score name entry screen
No letters can be selected at all

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Device: ipad air

Fishtales

Bug decription: machine is sometimes launching balls from the wheel while not in multiball mode

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
Maybe this has been reported already, but I can't seem to find the list of tables with bugs:

Device/OS: iPad Air/iOS

Monster Bash

Bug Description: Configuration E, with "zones" visible--holding down right flipper, the flipper will intermittently fail. In other words, it will flop down. This happened twice during a game... usually after the first ball.

Steps To Reproduce: Play to the second ball; possibly on an extra ball. Try to cradle on the right flipper. Observe that the flipper will intermittently not work.

Frequency: Common.

Additional Comments: I'm sure I'm pressing hard enough on the screen and inside of the flipper zone at the lower right of the iPad. It just intermittently stops working, and I lose a ball this way.

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
Well, that previous error you can chalk up to user error. I think my thumb was simultaneously hitting the flipper area and the LAUNCH button which is so inconveniently tucked inside the flipper area. Sigh.

I do, however, have a new issue.

Device/OS: iPad Air/iOS

Whirlwind (trial/free version)

Bug Description: Configuration E, with "zones" visible...
The ball travels erratically. I can cradle it on the left flipper; but once I release the ball, it sort of "jutters" down slowly at first, and then very fast.

Steps To Reproduce: Just try to play the pin for a few minutes on an IPad air. The erratic ball movement should become very apparent.
It doesn't have anything to do with the spinning 'wind' discs either.

Frequency: All the time.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 2/iOS 7

STTNG

Bug Description: Configuration E, with "zones" visible:

The ball(s) image has a lot of stuttering (break -up?) at times, even vanish for a micro-second occasionally, but trajectories still appear to be correct.

Frequency: Each game played so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts