Bug iOS Version 3.7.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 3.7.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone 4
Lights camera action
Awards no phof points

Can't believe I'm the first responder on this thread weeks after LCA was release. Has everyone left for some reason?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Can't believe I'm the first responder on this thread weeks after LCA was release. Has everyone left for some reason?
That's because this topic was created only a couple of days ago while the actual 3.7.0 release was more than two weeks ago. I believe MANY of the bugs found initially were reported in the "Lights...Camera....Action....released on iOS" topic here

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
iPhone 4
Lights camera action
Awards no phof points

There was just an update in the apple store that fixes this.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4th, 7.1.1

Bug Description:
Junkyard awards no HOF points. Just beat my previous score, entered my initials, asked if I wanted to post to Facebook, selected no and went to exit with 147 total HOF points and still have 112.

LCA doesn't award either despite update.

Game force closes after every played game.

Steps To Reproduce: Play it

Frequency: Everytime

Additional Comments: Come on now. 300M game on Junkyard gone, still can't get HOF points for LCA???

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Is any one else having this trouble? Just scored 26Mil on the updated LCA, 408 HOF points, entered my initials, clicked no to facebook, HOF point screen popped up and then it booted me? No HOF awarded once back in app. High score from Junkyard last night is gone, FUBARed tables Farsight, thanks for making me wait for nothing.
And the 26Mil LCA game isn't showing now either.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I've personally not had any issues since I believe the *week after* the 3.7.0 release which hosed up alot of stuff. Since then, I've had no issues with 3.7.0 or with the newer 3.7.1 that was released yesterday. I play logged out 99% of the time but I do have 3 different TPA accounts that I use for testing "logged in" issues. Even logged in, I'm having no issues...note that with each of these three accounts, I don't have over 100 HOF points in any of them as two were opened very recently while one was opened when I first purchased TPA a few months after it's initial release.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
@ pinballchris:

1. Reset your iDevice. (Press & hold the home button together with power/lock screen button until you see the Apple logo. Ignore any messages. If no luck,
2. Back up your high scores (if not done so already), then fully delete TPA and reinstall the whole shebang from scratch. That's the next thing I would personally do to trace where the issue is.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
In playing the tables that have multiball capability, once the multiball starts, the camera angle changes. This has happened with every single table. Is this something that was a result of the recent update?

My othe issue is in regards to the loss of 640 HOF points after I downloaded Lights Camera Action. I know it's just a game, but I worked hard for those points and I'd like to have them back.

Lastly, what's up with the sign-on for the forum? Even though I select the "remember me" box, the forum seems to develop a short term memory loss. Is this something that is permanent?

Thanks for your help in these issues. Buzz

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks. Had to delete entirely. Should have done that instead of complaining lol but I have never had the trouble with this app as others have had. Losing tables and scores and such.

N

netizen

In playing the tables that have multiball capability, once the multiball starts, the camera angle changes. This has happened with every single table. Is this something that was a result of the recent update?

Did you try turning multiball camera OFF?

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Did you try turning multiball camera OFF?

I did turn the multiball camera off, and that solved the multiball issue. Thank you, Netizen

Now I'm left with the sign-in problem (which I can actually deal with) and my HOF points loss (which I can't).

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
iPhone4
iOS7.1.1
Twilight zone

Every time multiball is started the camera switches to the plunger cam. After launching ball (weren't these auto plunged before) camera doesn't return to table view and you don't get control of the flippers

After all balls drain. Bonus sequence starts and camera returns to normal.

Freq 100%
Table is unplayable now due to this

Pod

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
iPhone4
iOS7.1.1
Twilight zone

Every time multiball is started the camera switches to the plunger cam. After launching ball (weren't these auto plunged before) camera doesn't return to table view and you don't get control of the flippers

After all balls drain. Bonus sequence starts and camera returns to normal.

Freq 100%
Table is unplayable now due to this

Pod

Same on iPhone 4s

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Fix Twilight Zone. please.

It wasn't like this on release and I suspect fewer people play it now but the mutiball is bugged huge. I had 3 out of 4 mb bugged I think I bypassed one by not touching the plunger and instead 'calling attendant'.

Also I just tried Bride of Pinbot and it does crash on exit. Start game. Quit game. Exit game. Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts