Bug iOS Version 3.7.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Just tried TZ and had no flippers on Fast Lock Multiball, all I could do was plunge. iPhone 5S.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Any update on Twilight Zone? I haven't been able to play it for 2 months thanks to the bugs.

If it won't be fixed in time for the next update, can it please be reverted back to the last working version?

Last edited:

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Have you still got the old version in your iPhone? Go in manage tables in TPA app and see what versions of TZ you have and delete the latest version.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
I'm not following you. I have version 4 of Twilight Zone. I deleted it, redownloaded it, and have version 4 again.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I'm not following you. I have version 4 of Twilight Zone. I deleted it, redownloaded it, and have version 4 again.
That's normal. Each release version of TPA has it's own matching set of tables (especially the newest tables). Even if you had the access to the older tables, those tables would still be updated when you run the newest version of the app. The app itself knows which table version(s) will work with it and will use the most recent tables.

One scenario that I'm unsure of is this...suppose you are *offline*, running the most recent TPA version but still using the old table(s) that you've archived. Since there is no means to download the most recent table, does the app use the old table version that's already on the device or does it simply fail to find/load the older table due to incompatibility? This is something I've not experimented with. I have almost all of the older app versions along with older table versions as well.

OTOH, if you had access to older versions of the TPA app, the older table(s) that ran under that app version would still indeed work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts