iOS Version 3.7.1 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your iOS version 3.7.1 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Version 3.7.1
- various fixes
- initial blue goji support

Version 3.7.0
- Lights...Camera...Action! added to Season Three.
- Lights...Camera...Action! Pro added to Season Three.
- Table of the Month: Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I don't know if these are to do with 3.7.0 or just changes to the TPA game. Feel free to move to the other thread if I got the wrong one. I play on iPad and iPhone. Frequency is 100% for both issues.

Since the new version TZ is knackered - as soon as multiball starts, the camera is locked on the plunger

Lights Camera Action doesn't record any HOF points.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Version 3.7.1 (maybe the topic's name can be changed by a mod?) has been released with the following fixes/changes:

1. Hall of Fame Points are now being rewarded for LCA.
2. The table start sound (when the table is selected from the table menu) has been changed from the "clapboard click" sound to "quiet on the set!"
3. Initial Blue Goji support (according to the changelog).

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Version 3.7.1 (maybe the topic's name can be changed by a mod?) has been released with the following fixes/changes:

2. The table start sound (when the table is selected from the table menu) has been changed from the "clapboard click" sound to "quiet on the set!"

Is that an icade controller?

Wehrwolf

Oct 25, 2012

..and all my scores and goals have been reset ;_;

Edit: Doing a remote restore got back about half of my tables scores and goals, but oddly, mostly not the older ones (its not that its an outdated backup of my progress, as it has my most recent progress)... Ugh.

Last edited:

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Looks like something that would attach to either side of an ipad, like real flipper buttons :)

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
The last thing I am doing when playing pinball is any type of healthy activity. I am usually smoking cigarettes and stressing out.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Found this info about blue goji:

"Pinball Arcade - Developed by FarSight Studios, Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of 48 of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams(R), Bally(R), Stern Pinball(R), and Gottlieb(R).
Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail! Goji Play's simple and intuitive 2-button controllers are a perfect match for playing pinball on your cardio exercise equipment."

Source - Marketwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.