Ipad Air 2 problems

karl

May 10, 2012
Hi.

I just upgraded from Ipad 3 to Ipad Air 2, and something happened with tpa. The in-game menu is much smaller and up in the left corner (this does not happen in the main menu, only the table menu) and the dmd is much smaller than it used to be. Same with launch ball button.

Is this a known problem?

I did not install tpa from the ground up on my new device, just installed it from a backup. So far it looks like tpa is the only app that I have problems with.

Any help is much appreciated

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
This problem was there on the ipad air with its release. I posted the bug here in the forum. It was fixed the next release back then.

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks 9u1d0. Hoping for a quick fix this time also. Was unsure if this was something general or just my device

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I remember this issue in the past as well. I believe is has something to do with a screen resolution flag on the device which allows TPA to scale itself properly to the screen. Hopefully, the fix will come soon.

karl

May 10, 2012
Strange that the same problem that happened with Air is there again with Air 2. I hope that Farsight is aware of the problem. Annoying to play with that tiny dmd

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Just got my iPad Air 2 today! Really loving it, much better than my old iPad 2. Can't wait to try out TPA...

Drakub

Jan 14, 2014
I picked up an iPad Air 2 and am having this issue as well. The tiny menus are pretty annoying but at least it isn't game-breaking.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.