iPad issue - hardware or software?

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I use my iPad Air to play TPA on, its completely wonderful and I adore it. However a recent issue while playing PZ and I dunno if it's the table or the app or iOS or the iPad itself: It relates to the bottom two corners where I touch for the flippers. Two separate things but possibly linked?

Firstly bottom right often tries to switch tab so it rolls TPA across and gives me the option to choose another app - I have to reselect it and then resume.
Secondly bottom left - after a crappy start I like to touch the top R button then quit and yes to restart. Recently this tries to select 'call attendant' instead.

Not certain but I think this happens both ways up. Not seen it in portrait mode yet as I never use it.

Anyone else got this?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Dan,
Sounds like the first problem may be an iOS functionality: I can swipe away a screen to go to another app. I don't have this problem on my iPad Air 2, but I haven't tried it explicitly. Do you swipe with your flipper fingers? The second one sounds like buttons and menu option text may not be correctly aligned. On my iPad I have seen some menu options positioned on top of each other with the buttons staying in place (and the button corresponding to the right action). This happened after the last update that corrected the scaling problem with the menus being very small.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.