IPEGA PG-9023 Telescopic Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Does anyone have any experience with this controller?

I'm looking for a good bluetooth controller for my 2013 Nexus 7. I'd like to get something that holds the tablet, not an independent controller, if possible.

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
I recently bought a Moga mini gorgeous my Nexus 6 (it might fit your device with a little modification) but the frame rate drops when pressing a button on the Bluetooth device, it's almost unplayable (leggy, stuttery). I have asked support@ about this but have had no reply.

Might be worth researching Bluetooth controllers and Pinball Arcade before leaping in and buying something.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I recently was chatting with a Zen player who just bought the ipega controller.
He says quality is excellent with full Native controller functionality so should work with TPA.
Looks really nice and is certainly a good price too.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I recently was chatting with a Zen player who just bought the ipega controller.
He says quality is excellent with full Native controller functionality so should work with TPA.
Looks really nice and is certainly a good price too.

Cool!

I've recently decided to ditch the PS3/Vita version(Vita mostly), so I'm ready to buy a good controller.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I don't know how pounds translate to dollars, but it's $30 here.

I've been eyeing it for a while. There are reviews on YouTube that all pretty positive.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
I have the Ipega 9023. (Hi Baron!) Yeah it works great with TPA and Zen. Holds my Hudl2 nicely in portrait or landscape and everything plays great with zero lag

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts