Iphone 6+ display

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
First of all I want to say that I really appreciate native 6+ resolution being supported in this update, but!

To buy tables or exit out of a menu you have to turn the phone to landscape or else the buy or exit buttons are completely cut off from the bottom of the screen.

Quite a few tables need their views changing too, judge dredd for example is zoomed out really far on cam 1 and looks tiny on the screen.

Edit: The tables are REALLY zoomed out on plunger view and the only ones which are the right sized display during gameplay are those gottlieb ones like cueball wizard and el dorado city of gold which used to be zoomed in too far and cut off the outlanes.

Last edited:

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Are you sure you are on the latest version? I am looking at a 6+ now and am not seeing any of the same issues unless I am misunderstanding.
The cameras look pretty standard for portrait and the menu buttons seem to be accessible.

What is the model number of your iPhone? Can find it in Settings > General > About > Model.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Yes definitely the latest version as I have bought hurricane. The menu is offset to the bottom right and when playing tables the dmd, speakers, and instruction cards are all visible. When I turn my phone to landscape to exit a table there is literally a couple of millimetres of the top of the "exit table" button you can see to tap. In landscape view the bottoms of the flippers are cut off too.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
It's the 6+

In settings it says MGA82B/A

There was a another guy on facebook having the same problem. His comment was under the main hurricane post.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Had an email back from support after I emailed the problem. "go settings > display and brightness > view> then change it to standard".

Problem solved!

Is there any chance it will get sorted so I can have my homescreen zoomed again AND tpa display correctly?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts