Bug Iphone 6 - Multi-touch issues

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I don't think this is getting fixed anytime soon. I haven't seen any mention of the problem anywhere outside of this forum post and it's a problem across all pinball sims.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I don't think this is getting fixed anytime soon. I haven't seen any mention of the problem anywhere outside of this forum post and it's a problem across all pinball sims.

My 5s is doing the same thing. Got an email from support they are working on it.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
My 5s is doing the same thing. Got an email from support they are working on it.

Thanks for the response and I'm glad they're still working on it but I got the same email from support in January saying the same thing.
I'm surprised more people aren't complaining if it's happening on previous gen hardware.
Here's hoping it'll be soon :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Thanks for the response and I'm glad they're still working on it but I got the same email from support in January saying the same thing.
I'm surprised more people aren't complaining if it's happening on previous gen hardware.
Here's hoping it'll be soon :)

It's happened to me a couple times. I just don't press way down in the corners. Not exactly a difficult fix.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
T
Happened to me twice today during a game if TAF And I thought I was crazy. Had the right flipper up and when I hit for the left nothing happened. I just assumed I was off the screen but the second time I know I wasn't. Very strange. I'm on 7.1,2 on iPad mini retina

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
So I have a couple of 64 bit devices in the office now and have seen the issue. Trying to find a way to make it a little less random so it will be easier to weed out. Hopefully have some good news for you guys soon.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
So I have a couple of 64 bit devices in the office now and have seen the issue. Trying to find a way to make it a little less random so it will be easier to weed out. Hopefully have some good news for you guys soon.

That's great to hear!

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Update today and it's still broken. Is this issue ever going to get fixed? The game has been pretty much unplayable for me for the last 9 months.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
The iOS programmer looked into it and it seems to be an issue with the OS determining whether or not there was a touch input on screen or off.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to look into this. Pretty disappointing that a game breaking bug is seemingly unfixable on almost all new iOS devices.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I reported this bug in September 2013 on my iPhone4. I eventually restored my OS, reinstalled the game, and the problem went away. I still don't have this problem on my iPhone6.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.